*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2734881-Tommy-spoiled-at-school
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2192464
If fatter is better, let's make this the BEST.
This choice: Tommy, spoiled at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Tommy, spoiled at school

    by: pedro01
In normal occurrences, the schools are being tasked to tackle weight problems and cutting down eating junk food the students are eating so much. However, it may be the case at this particular school, but only one that gets the let off, and they’re happily letting a boy stuff himself for treats.

That boy in question is Tommy, who is six years old! Whenever he’s at home, his parents would try their best to cutting down these treats, since he’s really chubby with his belly being the biggest lot. But his greediness has shockingly coming from school themselves, and his parents failed to notice some suspicions whenever Tommy was feeling satisfied all the sudden.

When the youngster knew school is open and all, he would be mostly excited about going towards it, so that he would receive fatty treats from teachers and stall alike! Of course Tommy is looking for some attention, and the only thing to it is approach the adults, and give him what he really needs.

He’s completely unaware about the risks he would get, as far as his weight goes, but it’s all about the food he really wants to eat the most. And so it was another day at school, when he walked with his belly jiggling, and having his clothes looking tight as a result of this. The first thing he would do is find someone to have the first school meal of the day, but who does he want to approach first to get started?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HungryCutie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2734881-Tommy-spoiled-at-school