*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the force of hunger and entertainment: LENNY?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189211-Big-women-Hungry-Boys/cid/2649875-the-force-of-hunger-and-entertainment-LENNY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by zac
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2189211
a choose your own adventure where boys are on the hunt for large women to eat.
Chapter #1

the force of hunger and entertainment: LENNY?

    by: zac
The multiverse... home to many many different and exciting worlds that many of use are familiar with, and many that are strange and untold, a place that much like a college dorm filled with lazy people, is a absolutely cluttered mess. In this multiverse also comes the concept of gods demons angels, you name it people have worshiped it, like in one universe a race of mole people began worshiping a legendary warrior in their eyes... bottles the mole from banjo kazooie. Yes the universe can be a crazy place.

But our focus is on a different sort of story today, as we now see the beginning of a new force, that goes by so many names that you wonder what where people on when they decided to call it "the mass of hentai tentacles that decide to take the brains of women and make sex robots" from this type of entity anyways, it didn't even have a tentacle in the first place let alone a mass of them. Though there is one name i do like for it, we'll call this mass of hunger and want for entertainment a common name just to fuck with people, like Lenny.

Now Lenny being newly formed, doesn't really have an alignment, but from the common tropes people will think that he's a force of pure chaotic evil by it being a black and red mass, like a bad video game villain, but in truth Lenny is just hungry, and also honry, so he wishes to see how much the world has to offer it. Once of course it learns that it's sentient and has desires, this can take these kinds of beings trillions of years, but lucky for us we have story magic and can fast forward to when it is able to think and feel.

After we do that we see Lenny, he's not only found what he wanted, but also found a way to achieve it, seems he has his eyes set on a few worlds to choose from, wonder which on he'll pick, i'll leave that to lenny.

"Hm... wonder which of these worlds would make a good starting point..." Lenny thought to himself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zac (UN: zacman200 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189211-Big-women-Hungry-Boys/cid/2649875-the-force-of-hunger-and-entertainment-LENNY