*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new life awaits
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179969-The-need-for-change/cid/2603825-A-new-life-awaits
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ruck
Rated: E · Interactive · Personal · #2179969
Whether haircuts, clothes, workoutsor new friends, a transformation story forms a new you.
Chapter #1

A new life awaits

    by: Ruck
It was a mundane life... not the one you had spoken about when you were younger or hoped for before time slipped away and you fell into the day to day job, bills and routines. You don’t see your old friends anymore any sometimes do things with co-workers but you don’t like your job and feel you have settled. You wish you could just try something new... be someone else for even just a brief bit...

You feel something break inside of you. Today is the day... you put down your pencil, clock out early and shove the glass doors of your workplace with gusto. You are going to break this rut... you are going to do something different... something you have always wanted to do...

You look at yourself in the reflection... you are wearing a bland outfit... have a neat parted haircut of an office worker... and a body that has lost its youthful bounce. What should you change first?

You have the following choices:

1. Haircut

2. Get a gym membership

*Noteb*
3. Clothes shopping

*Noteb*
4. Piercings and tats

*Noteb*
5. Someplace else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ruck (UN: ruckayu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ruck has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179969-The-need-for-change/cid/2603825-A-new-life-awaits