*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/2701198-Kali-agrees-to-go
by Zone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2178434
A remote that can swap anything between people in RWBYverse. REWARDS for good additions.
This choice: Kali agrees to go.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #73

Kali agrees to go.

    by: Zone
“You know what? I think I will join you all.”

“Cool!” Yang gave Kali a thumbs up. “You’re sure to attract some looks in a swimsuit,”

Jaune choked on his drink for a moment, but the others ignored him. He was the only one who knew Kali was in his body. Everyone else would continue to treat her the same.

“That’s sweet,” Kali replied. “But compared to you three, I’m sure to go unnoticed.”

“Nonsense,” Yang assured her. “You could pass off as Blake’s older sister.”

“Yang!” Ruby cried out. “She’s married!”

“Thank god.” Blake sighed. “If you weren’t, Yang would try to set you up with some random guy.” Kali chuckled lightly and Yang threw her arm over Jaune’s shoulders.

“I can always try to set up Zwei here with someone.”

“I’m good. Thanks.” Jaune pushed her away, much to her amusement.

“I hope my swim suit still fits,” Kali stated with a slight frown. “If not, I’ll have to avoid the water.”

“Go on then.” Yang shooed her and Kali went upstairs. A few minutes later she came down with her own bag.

“I’m ready to go.” She announced.

Jaune, Ruby, Blake, Yang, Kali, and Dog Weiss headed out a few minutes later. The designated beach was a little bit of a walk. Because Menagerie was an island nation, a good portion of the beach was designated as a shipping location. Swimming and boating had to be away from ports. When they finally reached the beach, they weren’t the first ones there. Plenty of Faunus were sprawled out along the beach. In fact, they might have been the only humans there.

“Changing rooms are over there.” Kali pointed. “The men’s room is on the far side.”

“Awww, too bad Zwei.” Yang slapped Jaune on the back.

“How will I ever live now?” Jaune asked sarcastically.

As their group headed toward the changing rooms, Jaune has an opportunity to use the remote.

You have the following choices:

1. Jaune decides not to swap.

*Noteb*
2. Jaune decides to swap something.

*Noteb*
3. Someone recognizes Blake or Kali.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/2701198-Kali-agrees-to-go