*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of everything
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2588463-The-Beginning-of-everything
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
Chapter #1

The Beginning of everything

    by: Unknown
Michael was enjoying his 3 day weekend off from school; procrastinating all his homework and the like until Sunday, he was set on not spending these precious free hours on boring activity. Sprinting to the chair in his room, he turned on his gaming console, intent on grouping with his friends to win matches easily. This was hindered when he heard his mother and Stephanie talking really loudly downstairs; enough so that even his friends could hear through Michael's headset. "Be back in a second, guys." He excused himself, reluctantly standing up to find out the commotion. At the very least, his mother and sister weren't aggressively arguing, just mildly conversing; that would make the situation a lot less awkward.

Knowing better than to yell down from upstairs, Michael took the trip to the ground floor to find where his family was at. Turns out they were right in the front hall, talking to each other about changes to Stephanie's exercise regiment for staying in shape for her extracurricular activities. "That's why I'm saying you come with me from now on; an hour long jog is good for keeping your heart rate going and strengthening your lower body. Trust me, you'll benefit a lot from that when you get to my age." Their mother, Kelly was explaining. She was clad in a sports bra tightly compressing her massive bosom, followed by bike shorts and cute athletic shoes. Typical as she jogged like nearly every other day of the week; something healthy she heard from a women's talk show on TV show. Stephanie was just dressed casually in a normal outfit, really only showing off her shoulder's and stomach. Apparently, she was just about to step out for some other reason before her mother caught her for a quick talk, for she had no shoes on yet.

"How many times must I say it; my cheer leading practice is definitely enough, mom! We're active like that for 2 days a week; besides, it's not like I have the same eating habits as Michael." Her vocal strike at him was unnecessary, but true. "Speaking of my lackluster brother." She remarked, gesturing you over. "C'mon, don't you agree with me?" "It's not like you do it constantly, though." He agreed with Kelly, though tried to avoid looking at her admittedly attractive body. "Mom's definitely on the right track about this." This probably struck a minor nerve with Stephanie, as she replaced herself with Michael in this predicament. "Then why don't you go? You're schedule is a lot more free than anyone else's here, and all you do is play video games or boring sports with your friends!"

Gritting his teeth, Michael heard his mother agree with Stephanie. "That's a good idea, hon. Ok, Stephanie, I'll let you off the hook today; you're coming with me, Michael." Their mother demanded, as he immediately regretted ever butting in. Anna was currently out with a friend, so there was no one on his side here. "Ugh, fine. But just for the record, I was going to play with my friends. Let me get changed and tell them I gotta go." Michael requested, going back upstairs. "Don't take to long!" Kelly said, stretching her mature, yet well toned body to avoid spraining anything.

After giving his friends the abrupt farewell, Michael slipped into clothes for the warm temperature outside, he only needed to grab his sneakers. Sighing immensely from wasting an hour of his weekend, he hurriedly opened his closet door; it was strong enough to send reverberations through it. This caused something from the top shelf to fall down, right on top of Michael's head. "Dammit!" He cussed, falling to the floor. There was immediately a bump throbbing with pain, as he steadily rose to his feet. "Just my luck. Man, I wish I could have some way to change this crap today!" He groaned. His headache kept getting worse when he unexpectedly realized something.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2588463-The-Beginning-of-everything