*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171827-slave-of-superhero/cid/2562604-beginning
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2171827
slave of superhero
Chapter #1

beginning

    by: demon
you name Quentin, you are 30 years old
http://urlz.fr/7DQs

You live in the world where all superheroes live, you love some hero, which means that you are often connected to their website.

One day you come across an ad in the superhero site that makes you jump for joy.

the ad says "We are looking for a full-time worker, you will have a long-term contract, the purpose of this job is to help but also to serve the superhero, you will no longer need to buy food or to have a house, because you will live with this superhero and he will provide you all that is necessary, although possible this work is dangerous for that when you meet the superhero who will be your employer, he will give you a potion that you absolutely had to drink, because this potion gives you the effect of never dying, it gives other effect, but we will detail them in the 'detail contract'.If you are interested please read the contract detail and check the box 'read and approve' after we will ask for your contact information so that the superhero can pick you up and give you the potion, then in the next page you had to choose the heading (superhero with or without power). once the chosen topic you would have two choice: choose your superhero with whom you work or let the computer choose for you. When this is done, your registration will be completed, you will be contacted by email if your contract has been accepted or if it has had a change (be careful: once registration is complete, you could cancel more). "

when you have seen this and seen the huge daily sum, you want to work for a superhero, you are a fan of several superheroes so check the box 'read and approved' without reading the detailed contract, but here's what that you must have read:
"the contract detail,
you will be engaged as a super-hero slave, your role is to do all that your master asks you, he can do what he wants from you, the superhero will choose when you eat, when you sleep, with 'what , which is or ', the potion gives you the effect of not dying, but you can like to suffer, your bodies and bones can be crushed you will remain conscious, your master will be able to choose by thinking if your body regenerates itself or if, it must regenerate by inflating (it can bellows or used a device or you inflate with it is fart), it also gives you the effect of being elastic and spongy when the super-hero wants, the potion gives the effect of never fainting so you will continue to suffer instead of sleeping, the potion also gives the effect that your superhero by thought, it can shrink you or make you your height, it can also by thinking of it turning you into an object, it will choose or will your mouth, your nose is your eyes, you will have the same thing as if you are normal (breathing, smelling, licking, etc.) only you could not talk or move and only your master can see your face the other superheroes see you as an object normal."

On the next page you enter your details and you arrive at the heading, you chose ...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171827-slave-of-superhero/cid/2562604-beginning