*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clothes Taken from Locker room
  2. Which One?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2790696-Clothes-Taken-from-Locker-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2157582
A nerdy character based on me, gets embarrassed
This choice: Clothes Taken from Locker room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Clothes Taken from Locker room

    by: AC
It was a normal gym class for nerd Adam, he was picked last, everyone targeted him during dodgeball, not to mention the wedgie Ryan gave him after Adam accidentally caught the ball and eliminated him...

Adam stripped down to his underwear nervously, it was common for him to get wedgies, or swirlies in the locker room, so he usually tried to be quick, but unfortunately the PE teacher has insisted that everyone shower, which was just more way for nerds like Adam to get humiliated, you see he wasn't well endowed in fact he was barely endowed at all, even among the other nerds he was still considered small, so this made him a prime target and because of this he would always strip to his underwear, take a towel, hide in the stall and wait for everyone else to be done first, he had a few minutes before his next class so he was able to make it work....most of the time.

As usual Adam waited in the stall, until he heard everyone else leave the locker room and the bell officially ending the class rang, he walked over to the showers, stripped off his boxers and showered, he did it as quick as possible, he was not interested in anyone else seeing him.

"CLANG" was that the sound of a locker being shut, Adam wondered or did he imagine it

He turned off the shower so he could listen a little closer and nervously waited....but he didn't hear another sound, so he assumed he imagined it.

He turned the shower back on and finished up, he grabbed his towel and dried off, and put his boxers back on, he always kept those close by just in case his clothes got stolen, he wouldn't be completely naked. He whistled a little and confidently walked over to his locker, but when he opened his heart sank....and he started to panic

"What? Oh no, no, no" He said and started to check some other lockers just in case he was at the wrong one...but he wasn't his clothes were gone, his gym clothes and his regular clothes, all gone.

Adam had a few more minutes before the next class would be starting so he had time to get to the lost and found, except that right now the hallways would be packed, he certainly couldn't walk around the halls in just his underwear, or he could wait until the bell rings and the halls are empty, but then he'll be late to class, but also if he waits too long the next class will be in here, and who knows what they would do if they find him like this...

He decides to wrap his towel around him, just to give an extra layer over his boxers, and decides too
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AC (UN: adamccar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2790696-Clothes-Taken-from-Locker-room