*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2780605-the-Flagpole
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2157582
A nerdy character based on me, gets embarrassed
This choice: the Flagpole."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the Flagpole."

    by: KingKevin
At that announcement, Adam desperately struggled, trying to escape. He almost got free, but the girls managed to hold onto him. Unfortunately, the spectacle quickly began drawing an audience of several kids.

The boys came back out, laughing hysterically as the girls held Adam's arms apart, exposing him completely.

"Hey, get some rope; we're going to the flagpole!" The girls shouted at the crowd. Everybody roared in approval.

"Please no!" Adam begged desperately as they dragged him outside and to the flagpole out front.

"Hang on a second!" Came a sharp voice. The girls looked over to see Adam's brother Kevin hurrying forward.

"Kevin!" Adam was almost relieved; Kevin loved torturing him as much as anybody, but maybe he was there to help?

"Come on guys, don't tie him to the flagpole with rope." Kevin pushed his way to the front. "That's awful!"

"Thanks Kevin!" Adam said enthusiastically.

"Here, I found duct tape!" Kevin held it up triumphantly.

"NOOOO!!! PLEASE NO!" Adam begged as his brother put his hands behind the flagpole. Shortly afterwards, Adam was taped with his hands behind him, unable to escape as everybody cheered and laughed. Several people mockingly patted his cheek as they headed back to school.

"See you at the end of the day, loser!" The girls taunted him as they left.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingKevin (UN: kingofkevins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2780605-the-Flagpole