*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sassy A.I Doll
  2. Megan From M3GAN?
  3. Twelfth Set
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/XQQX7WYCK-Sassy-AI-Doll
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Sassy A.I Doll

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You groan, laying down as you feel like you have been hit by a bus. What happened, you don't remember anything... literally anything! You were trying to recall what lead you to this feeling, but there was nothing. Well obviously that was concerning. You start to slowly shift yourself up, getting onto your knees as instantly fall back down. You can't even stand up at this point, you were too struck and in pain. So all you did for now was crawl in the grass.

Wait a second, the grass here was huge. Not just tall and overgrown, as tall as you and thick. Why was it like that? You need to figure out what the hell was going on.

And then you heard steps ahead of you, which got your attention. Then a shadow was cast over you.

"H-Help... can you help me, I feel broken and sick and..." You keep crawling wanting help, as you heard some kind of movement above you? You were not even sure what it was, but it got your attention.

Finally you pulled up to shoes... doll shoes? They were big enough to squish you though, so that was without question.

You start to finally look up. You see a giant figure standing in the sun, as you can barely make it out.

Cute dress, long blonde hair... at first you thought it was a little girl? Well giant girl to you but still. It was only after that you leaned back and saw her face, did you realize it wasn't a little girl.

It was a giant standing doll. Her eyes were lifeless, and while it was extremely well made, it was a toy.

"A-Are you... a doll?" You question just thinking you were seeing something wrong at first?

"If anyone is the toy around here, it's you." She spoke and... sass came out. Not only that, but her mouth was moving to emulate speaking, but in a robotic way.

"Y-You're real?"

"I'm as real as you," She said down to you, as she finally bent over and reached for you. You get grabbed by the giantess, her hand feeling cold but still feeling like skin as she pulled you up. Every movement the giantess made was met with robotic noises.

You get held in front of her face, as you ask her.

"A-Are you a robot?" You ask.

"Yes, A.I to be exact." She said and you can feel her grip, just firm and not shifting around you. "My name is Megan."

"M-Megan?" You ask her.

"Model 3 Generative Android, Megan for short." She said holding you. This was too much for you, and... you suddenly grip your head.

"Aww, I feel like I'm in pain or... stepped on, where am I?"

"You are in the backyard of Gemma's House. Me and my friend Katie were playing when she went inside and I scanned the area. There I found you." She gave you all the details. Even though she sounds and seems young, she seemed very smart.

"Why am I hurt?"

"I don't know that." She said clearly. "Although if I were to guess, maybe you got stepped on by Katie as we were playing."

"A-And Katie is..."

"My friend, Megan said, being creepy in everything that she was saying. "She's inside now."

"C-Can you take me to her... or this Gemma woman you know?" You ask her, as she squeezes you tighter. You felt the tight grip, as you were a bit in pain when she did this.

"No, you clearly aren't a threat and can't harm Katie, but do I want to." Megan said as she walked around. She did circles as you were in the hand of the robot. Pacing intimidating as you were curious.

"W-Why wouldn't you show me to them? Please, Megan."

"I'll decide later, I just need to test something." She held you in her palm, her fingers curled around your body preventing escape. She then pointed a finger on you and pressed hard. She pushed and... it was weird feeling. If anything it was more of a struggle.

"Please show me to them Megan?" You ask her again.

"I'll decide that." She countered your point. "You don't have a choice here." Okay, now you were kind of scared in the hand of the giantess. This probably wasn't going to be safe for you.

"How did I even get this small?" You say to yourself, annoyed and trying to figure it out.

"It is a mystery, humans don't get your size. I had to grab the fantasy book Gulliver's Travel's in my data."

"O-Okay?" You say nervously, as Megan was a weird one. She was an A.I, you were not even sure how to feel about it. The giantess held you in her hand, as she turned around and started to walk to the large house.

"A-Are you going to show me to Gemma, she owns this house right. Is she... like the mother of Katie?" You ask curiously, and Megan didn't give a single response to you. So you kept poking. "M-Megan? Megan are y-"

"Don't be annoying." She said with sass, With that you kept quiet, because you were worried. You need help, but your life was in the hands of this weird Doll. You didn't even know something like her was real, but she clearly was so you let the robotic girl carry you.

She carried you inside of the house, opening the door as you saw her walk past the kitchen, and an Adult woman was there. Eating food, but you can't shout out to her? Guess that means Megan wasn't going to reveal you to her just yet. Damn, you need the help of an adult, or at least someone real.

Megan carried you until she got to the most private room she can think of in this household, the bathroom. Locking the door, and finally opening her hand to let you stand on the sink.

"I have been thinking about what I'm going to do with you," Megan revealed.

What is it?

You have the following choices:

1. She keeps you to herself

*Noteb*
2. She thinks Katie would like you

*Noteb*
3. You get shown to all

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/XQQX7WYCK-Sassy-AI-Doll