*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/P2L4PJGD6-Tattooed-Siren-Goddess
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Help him of course, he can stay with me  •  Go Back...
Chapter #51

Tattooed Siren Goddess

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
"We have to help him Ava, it's that simple." Maya said, and you smile to her. Not only is she otherworldly levels of beauty, she was also kind, funny, cool and... no wonder she got a Psycho to fall for her. You've been with her for only a couple of minutes! "You can stay with me until we have your size fixed, but that depends, we might be able to fix it soon."

"So the little guy is staying with us," Ava asked. "Do we get him a cage?"

"Maybe~" Maya chuckled and teased, liking that idea. "But first let's go back to our home. The monks are meditating, they won't notice."

Ava gave away a nod, as the two of them walked. You were on the palm. as you were able to see the beautiful landscape of Athena.

You were in a tricky situation, how do you reveal that you know a lot about this world and universe, without revealing that you know that. "S-So... the two of you are both Sirens, that's amazing."

"I am." Maya smiled. "Ava is my little Siren in training. She's going to inherit the powers."

"D-Don't call me little." Guess Ava is still in her rebellious mood, but she does look up to Maya a lot.

"Do you think you can help my size with your Siren Powers?"

"Depends, I can do some pretty funky things with my powers, but Shrinking and Growing... I can't do that. That's why I'm curious." She said and you were confused. "I have a bunch of previous Siren scriptures at my home. A lot like, fuck ton. I'll look over those, and who knows we might get lucky."

The two of them arrived at their home, as it was a home in the general Athena style home. It was two levels high. The first floor had the living room, the kitchen, and the bathroom. The second floor had their bedrooms in a spiral staircase. It looked like a normal home from your time, but clearly it was alien.

Maya walked over and put you on the counter. "So... do you want a cage~" She teased.

"No, I do not. I'm not a pet."

"Don't know, you are about the size of one." Ava mocked at the side. "Little fucker, you ne-"

"Ava, language!" Maya turned around to her, pouting with her hands on her hips.

"Y-You said Fuck be-"

"Because I'm an Adult, and you are a child. You are not to swear."

"That's bulls-"

"To your room! Now!"

"Ahh, I HATE YOU!" Ava ran off, glaring at you as she was going to put you in your place, but she got yelled at by her.

As she was in the other room, Maya sighed and turned to you. "Sorry, she's... troublesome at times, but she does have a good heart. She's going to be something great in the future, I know she will~" Talking about Ava, it's clear that she cared a lot. "And, she will mess with you when you are here. You have been warned."

"Yeah I figured that, it's fine. You know you act like her mother." You say and... she lost her smile and got confused, and you panicked. It was suppose to be small talk, but you just sound like a freaking idiot. "But are like, way too young for that haha."

"Good save little man." She got her smile back. "I suppose I do act like it sometimes, she's had a rough life... kind of like mine so I look out for her. My word of advice, don't take anything she says personally, she doesn't really like to admit stuff that she likes."

"Okay." You give her a thumbs up, smiling at the giantess as you relax.

"I'll get you some food, and then I'm going to read. Maybe we will get lucky and I'll figure out your size quick." She walked away, getting you... you think it's a cookie, but it was green and weird shaped. She put it in front and smiled down at you.

"T-Thank you." You say to her, feeling nervous about eating the food. You take a bite though, and it was nice. "Okay... for real this thank you."

She laughed and brushed you with her finger. "Where do you want me to put you when I'm busy, assuming not on the counter since you'll be stuck there. Not on the floor, since I'll step on you by accident."

You had one idea, and it was just your natural thought. It was the ideas of a horny guy, who was staring at the body of a very busty tattoo goddess. It was her breasts, that was as big as most guys head. Obviously you didn't say that.

"F-Floor is fine, I'll just make sure not to get stepped on." She nodded, and lowered you down. Putting you on the ground as she stood over you. Towering over you now, like a Tattoo goddess.

"Okay, I'll try not to be too long. It's all in Eridian though and... that's annoying. I'll be back." She waved at you, as she went and headed up stairs.

The giantess boomed and stepped away from you, as you see her go. Turns out she didn't only have a bakery in the front. Hard to see given her hood/cloak, but considering you could still see her booty outline in front of that, it was something else.

So this was your life for a little bit, living with Maya and Ava. Big fan of the Borderlands, so you didn't mind that. You had a dumb smile on your face as you think about Maya. This was going to be nice.

But she wasn't the only one, because after Maya went into her room, Ava snuck out of hers. Walking down the stairs, trying not to make a sound as you see her go. She was probably unaware of you watching. Rebelious was only the start to describe Ava.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/P2L4PJGD6-Tattooed-Siren-Goddess