*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/GCK3G5PC6-Stepped-On-And-Discovered-By-A-Kind-Pokimane
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: No something happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #50

Stepped On And Discovered By A Kind Pokimane.

    by: HiddenSquid
Pokimane’s foot came down onto you, encompassing you in complete darkness. To your surprise, the only thing you felt was immense pressure. No pain, no popping like a grape, just kind of...squished. It was almost cozy in a way, and it was much better than what you would expect. That was good, because not only did she not immediately lift her foot off of you; she ground it harder into the hardwood floor, pressing you even flatter.

“What is that?”

She said it thoughtfully. She pressed her foot down even more, crushing you into the ground with her toes and poking your body with them. Finally, she removed them and looked down at you. Her brown hair hung over her shoulders, and her pretty eyes gazed down at you studiously. Uh oh. What was going through that pretty head of hers. Did she think you were a bug? A little pervert? You shivered in fear at the possibilities. Her eyes widened when she made out that it was a tiny little person under her foot and your heart started thumping a mile a minute. Here came the moment of truth!

“Aww! It’s a tiny little guy. How did you end up here?”

She bent down and cupped you in her hands. Her touch was gentle and her palms were incredibly soft. Her eyes were filled with kindness, window light reflecting off of the thoughtful brown irises. She looked down at you affectionately for a moment, but suddenly a small pout appeared on her face.

“Did I just step on you? I’m so sorry. Are you okay?”

Relief flooded through you at the kind reaction. You weren’t sure why she didn’t question there being a little man here, but you weren’t going to complain now. Instead, you took advantage and decided to ask for assistance. You figured it was for the better that you didn’t divulge that you knew who this woman was.

“I’m okay. It didn't even hurt to be honest. I don’t know how I woke up here though. I know this is a lot to ask, I don't even know your name, but do you think you can help me?”

Pokimane breathed a sigh of relief, happy that you were fine. Then she sighed and began an explanation.

“I’ve heard of this happening before. I’m a really famous streamer, and some deranged fans find our addresses and send shrunken people to our houses. As far as I know, there’s no way to unshrink you.”

Well that sucked. Your face drooped, and she cringed at the sad expression. Eager to cheer you up, she paused to think for a second.

“But I’d be happy to help take care of you. You could be like a little roommate. You can call me Poki!”

You were surprised at the generous offer. You couldn’t really ask for much more than for this goddess to take care of you. It made you feel bad that she would go out of her way for someone she’d never met. Her deep brown eyes looked down at you affectionately.

“I appreciate that, but I kinda feel bad; I don’t want to be a mooch or anything. Is there something I can do to help you out? Even if it's something small?”

Poki gave a wide smile. She seemed happy that you would offer. The elation in your face made you relax a little bit.

“Aww. That’s so sweet! Your a thoughtful little guy.”

And then a rosy colored tinted her cheeks. What could she be blushing about?

“Well. If I’m being honest; you felt really good under my foot. You don’t have to, but do you think…”

She paused, as if embarrassed by what she was about to say. With a deep breath, she finally told you.

What does she say?

a) "You could be my little footrest while I stream?" You were so cozy under her feet that she can't help but wonder how nice it would be to have that all stream. Especially if you could massage her feet while she's working.

b) "You could cushion my chair while I stream?" Her chair gets really uncomfy after a few hours. If sitting on you feels half as nice as stepping on you, that would make streaming a lot less physically straining.

c) "Never mind." She's too embarrassed to say it, insisting that it should be fun to take care of you. [A writer could also feel free to have her ask something else here :) ]

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. New foot mat for Poki.

2. New seat cushion for Poki.

*Noteb*
3. Never mind / Different request

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HiddenSquid (UN: spam314314 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/GCK3G5PC6-Stepped-On-And-Discovered-By-A-Kind-Pokimane