*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3472954-Stomped-And-Scolded
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Her foot lands directly on top of you, and she groggily looks down at her sole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Stomped And Scolded

    by: Ahab
“Mmph… Whuzzat?” Riko muttered sleepily, dressed in her panties and a white t-shirt as she felt something small and soft caught underneath her right foot as she hopped off her bed. She was certain that she had been thorough earlier and cleaned up all the crumbs of cookie that were scattered on her floor, had a few evaded her notice though? When she felt the little thing squirm though her curiosity piqued, and she was afraid that maybe she had stepped on a helpless bug. Flipping on her bedside light, she lifted her leg up and her huge eyes squinted down, her toes wriggling and scrunching the bottom of her right foot as she scanned it.

“L-little guy?! Wh-what were you doing on my floor? I thought you were…” She looked down at the shoe that she had trapped you in earlier, noticing something tiny attached to the strap and dangling off the side. Her left hand came down and plucked you off the sole of her foot, setting you on her nightstand before reaching for her shoe.

Riko turned back towards you standing on her bedside table as she brought the shoe up to her face for inspection. Her pudgy fingers pinched your little lifeline and tugged lightly on it as her eyes narrowed.

“You sneaky little…” She muttered, her expression a cocktail of amusement and annoyance. Riko hadn’t counted on the little guy being so darn clever, what with the size of their brain and all. But she genuinely felt bested, and she couldn’t describe why.

With a sharp jerk, her hand easily plucked your thread off the strap of her shoe, breaking the knot you tied without any strain. Her fingers dangled it over your head for a moment, dropping it and letting it flutter down beside you. The stern look that she was giving you felt more scolding than enraged, you were sure that she was going to punish you somehow.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ahab (UN: biodork1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3472954-Stomped-And-Scolded