*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Tayuya's Clothes
  2. New Story With Tayuya
  3. Tayuya.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3431077-In-Tayuyas-Clothes
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: In near her privates (Girl)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

In Tayuya's Clothes

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
(Written By Writetime)

You saw her pull out the front of her pants and you were met with a strong odor. "Well, Bon Voyage little bug. If you know what good for you be sure to gently rub it from time to time." You fell into the open gap created by her pulling back her panties and pants. A reverbating snap echoed as her waistbands snapped against her waist. You were in shock as she dropped you down the front of her pants to rest against her private area. Your eyes grew wide as your head pressed against the warmth of her legs as she stepped over towards the villa.
You weren't even able to see anything until she reached the door of the villa, which opened as Tayuya got to it.
Tayuya went through the doorway first, before pushing it closed behind herself. She pushed it shut, causing the sound to echo within it, as she moved forward inside, kicking it once again before locking it. You squirmed around in your new home trying to make sense of where you were. A dull moan echoed through your surroundings as Tayuya responded to your movements in her pants.
"Just lay there a moment while I get some things ready. Then the real fun can begin!" Tayuya said loudly. Her voice was followed by another set of noises from her body and she was left standing with her hands on her hips waiting for a response from you. The sounds continued from her body as she started walking , still keeping you pressed between her thighs with your back stuck firmly under her belly button. You could not do much but look up and watch her walk her body moving so perfectly. It was hard to see what was happening from your position,but it was warm in the confines of her pants, so that made it worth it to stay like this.
You had no idea what she was going to do to you, but she seemed pretty excited about it. You knew she was a villain, and you would be hurt if she wanted to use you. So you stayed silent as she walked. She stopped when she arrived at one of the beds. She let out an evil laugh as she stared at you hanging below her legs.
"I have heard all sorts of stories... I never thought I'd actually get my hands on someone who is supposedly doll sized. Why don't you show me how grateful you are to be so close to me. Maybe some kissing, Maybe some rubbing. I am sure that little brain of yours can think of some ideas. Go ahead! Show me what you got."
She cackled wickedly, pressing down into your head with her thighs and looking down upon your face. Her pants smelled sour and sweet as they rubbed against your cheek as her thigh pushed down onto your mouth and nose as well as your cheeks and chin. Your eyes went wide with shock and confusion as she forced her leg on top of your lips while pressing her other leg against you, holding them there for a long moment. When she finally moved back away from you she brought a hand down to wipe the sweat and fluids off from the side of your face. You gasp taking in the fresh air you were denied when you were sandwhiched between her legs.
Did you have fun there little ninja, I sure did.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You say you did

*Noteb*
2. You say you didn't

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3431077-In-Tayuyas-Clothes