*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3273692-Power-Girl-Introduces-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: "Ohh, Power Girl's man huh? What's your name?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #63

Power Girl Introduces You

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
You froze. You had just sent a dick pic to Karen, as you were watching her on the TV. But as you saw the reply from her phone, you saw that it wasn't Karen replying...

"Ohh, Power Girl's man huh? What's your name?" The Text said.

This was embarrassing, You had sent that dick pic with the intent of if being for Karen's eyes and her eyes alone, if someone else had her phone, then this meant you were currently texting with another superhero!

You didn't know what to do, maybe it would be best if you just ignore this person and wait for Karen to message you back herself. But instead you saw the three dots on your screen, this person was sending another message.

Pacing back and forth, you waited to see if this message was actually another hero, or if it was Karen playing a prank...please be Karen playing a...it isn't Karen playing a prank.

"Hey don't ghost me! I'm a good friend of Power Girls, and she never keeps a man for long, so if you're texting her this fine piece of sausage...then you must be special! So c'mon, what's your name stud?" The text said.

You felt a little conflicted, you were still cautious as you weren't sure that Karen would want others to know about your relationship...whatever it was. But this person said that Karen didn't keep men around long, you had been doing things for over a month now!

So you decided you would be bold as you started to text this person back.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you, and who am I speaking with?" You text back.

"Oh, that's a secret, but if you're watching the news, then you'll know I was here kicking serious ass with Power Girl hihi, so...tell me about you and our dear Power Girl." The text replied.

Of course, this hero, probably female, was messing with you, she wanted to know all about you, and not about her. You sighed as you text her back and told her the bare minimum about you and Karen.

You eventually started to get more comfortable with this person until...

Your phone started to ring. Was this Power Girl or was this her friend? You took a breath as you answered.

"Hello?"

"Man, you are such a little simp you know that? Can't believe you let one of my girlfriends get you to sill your guts out like that!"
Karen said.

"Right...sorry about that, I just didn't want to be rude!" You say back to her.

"Yeah right, you just wanted the attention of another hot superhero haha! Can't say I blame ya! Well, how about I swing round yours tomorrow night?" Karen said.

"Y-yeah sure, whatever you want Karen, sounds great!" You reply enthusiastically.

"Haha, man you're like a dog with a bone, or more like a dog with a boner! Well. I'll see ya tomorrow, and make sure you clean up your place, my friend will be coming, see ya!" Karen teased as she dropped a bombshell on you.

"Wait! Your friend, who is..." You tried to say, but it was too late as Karen had hung up and had left you on the other side of the phone standing like an idiot.

You put your phone down...as you began to panic!

"Oh shit! Karen's bringing her friend over! And she's a hero! Am. Am I gonna have a three way! This is awesome!" You shout as you fist pump and begin to victory laps around your table.

You were so happy that you began to clean up right away, you whipped out the vacuum and got to work.

The next night

You were sat on your couch in your perfectly clean living room as you were wearing your best casual wear, a pair of nice jeans and a long sleeved shirt. You wanted to look your best for Karen and her friend and this was the way to go!

You wondered who it was, she was a fellow hero, and she must be hot, especially if she's friends with Karen! Your heart was about to leap out of your chest, and it almost did just that as their was a knock at the door.

You ran over as you swung the door open, you were met with the sight of Karen in her casual wear, she looked great as always but her friend was nowhere to be seen.

"Yo dude, you letting me in or what?" She said as she pushed on your chest with her pinky finger. The strength of just her pinky was enough to push you back until you fell down on your couch.

"Haha, well you look all right, and the place is pretty clean as well. Guess you deserve to meet my friend after all, she's just parking the car, she'll be up in a minute, gives us a little time." Karen said as she stood over you, she stood so her legs had your knees trapped between hers.

She then leaned in as she was about to kiss you! You close your eyes and expect a kiss...but after a second you open them to see Karen pointing her phone at you and laughing!

"HAHA! I got that on camera little man! Now consider that payback for texting my friend without permission!" Karen teased.

You were going to tell her to delete it, but then a knock on the door came!

"There she is, be a good little host and go and greet her would ya?"
Karen asked as you were already on your feet and walking towards the door.

But as you were about to open it...the world grew around you! You turned and saw the familiar sight of a giantess Karen smirking down at you!

"Karen, dafuq!" You squeaked, as you were back to only 2 inches tall!

"Just a little fun, now time for you to meet my friend. COME IN!" Karen yelled.

The door swung open as you looked up to see another towering giantess, one you recognized right away...it was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Zatanna

*Noteb*
2. Vixen

3. Black Canary

*Noteb*
4. Fire

*Noteb*
5. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3273692-Power-Girl-Introduces-You