*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3197381-Derpy-Hooves-the-Ditzy-Pony
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

Derpy Hooves, the Ditzy Pony

    by: irven
You wake up on the ground and sit up groggily. The last thing you remember was falling asleep in your bed, so why are you outside?

It’s a bright and sunny day, so you blink and squint as you look around. The world comes into focus slowly, and you soon realize something is very wrong. You’re surrounded by blades of grass as tall as you are. Beyond that, there are gigantic trees bigger than any you’ve seen before. You quickly pinch yourself, and when you feel pain, your heart sinks as you realize this isn’t a dream, and you’ve somehow shrunken.

You stand up and look around, but you can’t see much other than the sea of grass and all the trees. You think you can spot some huge buildings in the distance, painted yellow and pink with thatched roofs, but it’s hard to make out.

Wait, thatched roofs? That’s strange. And those colors remind you of something you saw in a cartoon before...

Suddenly, you start to hear flapping wings. They seem big and powerful, and you fear a bird is about to swoop down on your tiny form. You dive into the grass to hide. But only a few moments later, you’re surprised to hear a girl’s voice from above you.

“Where is it...?” she mutters. “I can’t believe I dropped it again! I’m so clumsy...”

You look up to see who’s talking, and gasp as you see something truly bizarre. Flying above you is a winged pony. But not just any winged pony—it’s a background character from that one My Little Pony cartoon you’ve watched before. She has a gray coat and a yellow mane and tail, her eyes are golden, and her flanks are marked with a symbol of multiple bubbles. She’s also wearing a brown shirt and hat with a post office logo on it, and a pair of saddlebags stuffed with letters and small boxes. Notably, her eyes are aiming in slightly different directions, suggesting she has a lazy eye.

You recognize this character easily, considering she was arguably the most popular background character from the show. This is Derpy Hooves, the ditzy yet friendly postal worker. And that means you’ve not only shrunken, you’ve also fallen into a fictional universe populated by candy-colored cartoon equines.

You don’t think this day could get any weirder.

The pegasus mare continues to flutter about in the air, looking through the grass for something. You assume she’s looking for a lost package or letter. You wonder if it would be wise to get her attention before she finds the lost item and flies away. Based on what you know of her, she’ll likely be nice and helpful towards you, but on the other hand, it might be risky to get the attention of a giant.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hide in the grass

2. Get her attention

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irven (UN: irven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3197381-Derpy-Hooves-the-Ditzy-Pony