*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3005598-The-Girl-on-the-Giant-Beach
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #41

The Girl on the Giant Beach

    by: irven
You wake up with the sound of waves off to one side and seagulls above you. It takes a few seconds for you to realize this isn’t where you fell asleep. You sit up groggily and look around. It seems like you’re on a beach, but the sand feels wrong. Each grain is bigger than it should be. The beach is also larger than any beach you’ve ever seen before. Where are you? Is this a dream?

You look inland and see a forest of oddly huge trees, and further beyond, there’s a mountain with a giant egg perched on top. That’s certainly bizarre, and you’re not sure what to make of it. It’s such a strange sight, it seems like something straight out of a dream. However, when you pinch yourself, you feel a sharp pain, and that just leaves you more confused. This is so odd, but it seems like it might be real after all.

As you stand up and try to decide what to do, you hear beautiful wordless singing in the distance. You’re drawn towards it as if you’re hypnotized. You eventually reach a towering rock outcropping, and when you go around it, you see a young woman sitting on a rock on the beach in the distance. She has long orange hair with a big red flower in it, and she’s wearing a blue dress with a pink ribbon around the waist. She’s the source of the singing, and you keep walking towards her, entranced.

But as approach her, you start to realize something is wrong: she’s way bigger than you expected her to be when you first saw her. In fact, she’s a giant!

Suddenly, you understand what’s going on. The oversized grains of sand should have made it obvious, but now you finally understand: you shrunk!

You can hardly believe this, but seeing as you felt pain from your earlier pinch, you assume this can’t be a dream. You gulp and back away from the girl. She looks pretty, and her voice is mesmerizing, but you’re not sure if you can trust her, considering she’s ten times your size.

Before you can decide, the girl stops singing. She lets out a long sigh and looks up at the seagulls for a bit, then randomly glances around at the beach and the ocean. You realize you’re completely exposed, but you’re so small, she might not notice you. You stay put as her eyes aim in your direction, then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She gasps; she noticed you

*Noteb*
2. She looks away; she didn’t see you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irven (UN: irven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3005598-The-Girl-on-the-Giant-Beach