*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2969626-Game-Vs-A-Yordle
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You two play a game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #41

Game Vs. A Yordle

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
As you and the Yordle talk back and forth, you really did enjoy your time with her. You wore a smile on your face as the two of you kept talking. She kept calling you Big Guy, messing with you. Still it was a nice nickname so you didn’t mind. Before the two of you knew, it was getting dark.

“We should probably go to sleep.” She said to you, Tristana getting a plan. You however disagreed at the moment.

“I’m not actually tired, so uh... do we have to?” You say to you. The Yordle chuckling at you.

“I thought after the day that you had, you would be loving a sleep right now?” She did raise a good point, but it was not one that you shared.

“Well I want to have fun.” You say back to her. “A couple of games until bed?”

“What are you, a child.” She teased back.

“Come on, I don’t wanna sleep. We just spent an hour or so talking, so this is not different. Right?” You say to her, a big smile on your face.

“Yeah but I don’t want to sleep. So how about something else?” You say to her. “Maybe on the play?”

“You really want this.” Tristana said. It really was looking after a child, is she going to have to tuck you into bed as well.

“How about this, we add a bet to it?” You say to her.

“A bet?”

“That’s right, a bet between you and me.” You say to her as you see her ears up. This makes you think that she was interested about it. “Whoever wins, gets... a favour from the other?”

“A favour?” She questioned back with a confused look.

“That’s right, you win you get to ask me for a favour. Any favour, and I gotta say yes about it. No matter what it is?”

She listened about it wondering about it. “That does sound pretty good?”

“It does.” You say to her. “But you gotta know it goes both ways. In other words, I could ask for any favour.”

“Is it something to do with my feet?” She said as you almost chocked out with laughter from that one.

“Wait... what?” You say to her. “You are making it sound like I got a foot fetish?”

“Well, maybe you do.” She said back. “Sure, let’s play a game. Although I gotta pick it, okay big man.”

You wonder about it, before you just end up shrugging. “Sure, bring it on.” You even start stretching in front of the giant Yordle. “You should be worried, i’m quite the game master.”

“Got it. Okay the game is this.” She said standing up as tall as she could. “You simply gotta beat me in a match. A test of strength,”

This stunned you about it, as you look right at her, confused about what she was meaning.

“I... would lose?”

“obviously, but I gotta give you some.” She chuckled about. Moving and sitting down as she reached for you.

Her large fingers on you as you felt yourself get grabbed. Sitting in her hand as she talked to you. “Since let’s face it, I could take you down with one finger, I am only going to use that.” Well that was an attack on your ego. She brought her large finger and held it against you. You and her look at each other for a long while.

“I can take a finger?”

“I don’t think you can.” She admitted.

“I totally can, look bring it down.” You say to her. She was interested in what you meant so she brought her finger down, which you instantly locked into a headlock! Grabbing it and using your power for grabbing it. “See! I c- Woah!”

You cut yourself off as she lifted her finer. Effortlessly lifting you up as she frowned at you.

“Yeah you can totally take it.”

“I can! Let’s go.” You say back to her. She lowered her finger and you stood opposite of it.

“Three rounds, that should give me enough time to think about what i’m gonna do with your favour.”

“I already got my idea.” You chuckle back to her, a big smile on her face.

“First one to pin each other down twice. Ready, set, and go!” With that, she started. She moved her finger and it tackled you. You felt yourself and tackled, before getting pushed onto your back.

No choice about it as you get pinned on your back. You felt her heavy finger, so of course you try to fight it off. It didn’t matter though, as she easily held you there. She was so powerful and you didn’t have a choice at the moment. You even tried to lift it over you. You weren’t so strong about it. You were far too weak to do anything.

No matter how much you wanted, she overpowered you. It only came off when she decided to take her finger off of you.

“And that is round 1 to me, not even a challenge.” She teased back as you roll your eyes. Standing up on her hand as you turn your way to her. “I’m thinking, maybe you can go ahead and floss my teeth. Or maybe since this bed is uncomfortable, you could act like a little seat to me. That would be funny.”

“Hey, you haven’t won yet.” You chuckle back to her, if anything wearing a big smile on your face. “And now that I know your tactic, I can counter it!”

“Can you even pin down my finger?” She said in a large playful manner. “Whatever, if you want to lose once again, well go ahead.”

And once again, the match has started. She raised her finger, moving around in a playful manner. You are going to try what you can to beat her, but you were not really sure that you can. She easily overpowered you and was faster.

How do you end up going?

You have the following choices:

1. She beats you once again

*Noteb*
2. You win one, and she wins the decider

*Noteb*
3. You somehow win two!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2969626-Game-Vs-A-Yordle