*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2789029-Going-With-Karlie
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She wants to get to know you better  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Going With Karlie

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Karlie smiled down to you, a very kind smiled that warmed you admittedly. She shifted her body around and bring her chair in. Bringing it in so you were closer to her stomach and her well made breasts. As she got closer though, she saw as you instinctively take a step back out of fear, just keeping your distance. It was understandably, given your size. Everything would be a threat to you, so of course you would be on edge.

Still you were polite enough to thank her. “T-Thanks for moving your feet.” You say up to her, feeling like a child under a teacher’s eye.

“It’s alright. I should not have had them so close, I’ve never been stepped on before, but I can’t imagine it was all pleasant. Although there was this one time where another model dug her hell into my foot. That hurt like nothing else.” She said as you understood.

“Yeah getting stepped on, not a fan. But...” You trailed off, cutting yourself before you finished those words. You were going to say, at least you got stepped on by her, but that sounded perverted.

“Although, i’m sure there are those freaks that would love being stepped on by me.” She said as your eyes go wide. Thankfully you didn’t say that! “Oh look at me, tough life being a model right. Tell me about yourself, what do you do... hmm..

“(Your Name).”

“(Your Name). Right, please tell me what you do?”

So you began to confess to the giant model, telling her about your life and your living situation. Talking about how you have few friends, and no girlfriend. She actually seemed interested, which was something that confused you a bit. She actually cared about you?

“So yeah, that’s me.” You say back to her simply. “What about you?”

“Oh i’m sure you know all about me.” She said with a giggle. “I’ve been around long enough when I see a fan.”

“Oh... that obvious?”

“When we first met, you were more like a lost puppy who just found it’s owner then anything else. Don’t get me wrong though, it was cute. Even cuter at this size.” She said as you were a bit bashful at this. A supermodel just called you cute.

“S-So Karlie.” You say getting that correct. “How exactly do you know how to shrink people an-”

You got cut off, by the sound of a loud ringing. She saw you flinch at this, and was curious. She reached into the pocket of her scrubs as she pulled out a phone.

“Sorry little man, i’ve got to take this.”

And with that, she took the call. You simply sat right down, watching her beauty as she talked. Eventually she hung up as she looked back down at you.

“Well, I guess that is that.” She said as you were left confused. She noticed this and had to speak up. “Were you not listening?”

“N-Not really.” You say to her as she just laughs, finding it a bit more cute if anything.

“Well, I need to go.” She said, standing up tall to you. On her feet as she looked right down at you.

“O-Okay then.” You say to her, surprised and if anything a little saddened by it. “W-Well I guess grow me big and we can leave.”

She paused, as you can tell she was putting on her thinking face. She wasted no time as she talked down to you. “Actually, I think i might keep you like this overnight. I have so many more tests to do.”

“O-Overnight!?” You say as you were even more shocked at that. She brought her face down to you, leaning in as she talked.

“Look, I know I kind of launched this onto you little man, but I would be really thankful if you stay with me. Just for tonight. I’ll grow you big first thing tomorrow, plus... well you will spend more time with me.”

“More time... let me think about it.” You say as you do just that. Taking a couple of steps back and thinking about it. Eventually you came to a choice as you look back at her.

“I guess, for a little while longer.”

She smiled to you. “Great, let me get changed and we can get going.” And with that, she left you to dwell on this thought. It was not a bad choice, or at least that is what you kept telling yourself. In the end, this is going to work out. Spending more time with the one and only Karlie Kloss, of course you are happy.

When she came back, she was an utterly beautiful goddess dressed in something more different.

https://medias.spotern.com/spots/w640/24...

She was something more casual, and of course beautiful.

“M-My fashion sense is way behind.” You say, trying to get a joke out in front of this giant beauty. She did laugh at it though, so you suppose that is good. She moved around and became closer to you, moving her hands and grabbing you. She grabbed you and lifted you up to her smile.

“Now, I think my pocket would be good. Pretty soft in there, and you should be fine. Is that okay with you?”

She questioned it, and of course you were. Weirdly enough being in her pocket sounds something you are not only going to enjoy, but be somewhat into. Just have to quell your excitement though. “Yeah, totally, whatever.” You say casually.

Being the smart girl that she was, she was able to understand you were just trying to act cool. She did not question it more though, as she brought you around and stuffed you inside of her pocket. Holding you in as she put her hand on you. You were in deep as she lifted it out of her clothing.

“Well, time to get going.” She said happily with a smile. “I’ll pull you out when I get to ___________”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. My home

2. The photoshoot. Wait! What!

*Noteb*
3. My friend's home. She really wants to meet you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2789029-Going-With-Karlie