*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2759168-Madame-Sharly
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

Madame Sharly

    by: anonymouz
The first thing you noticed when you woke up was that the ambient was strangely humid. Like you were sleeping in the ocean, which was strange since you couldn't swim for your life and you weren't drowning. Opening your eyes and looking around, you noticed you were in a room were everything was giant-sized and full of water. You had a bubble around your head, which probably was why you still could breathe. The surroundings looked familiar, for some reason.

Before you could ask yourself where the heck you fell in, you noticed something moving in the water. You couldn't see it quite right, but it seemed like... a shark? That wasn't good. Did someone put you in the fishtank of a giant shark as food? Wait... where did that come from?

Before you knew it, you were yanked out of where you were. When you recovered your sight, you couldn't believe what you were seeing.

You were before what would've been a statuesque woman if you were at normal size. Bluish-black that covered her right eye, blue eyes, and quite well-endowed. She was wearing some kind of blue jacket that left open to sight her midriff and quite a bit of cleavage. The fact that your perspective allowed you to look everywhere without moving too much your eyes. But when you saw her shark tail, you recognized her.

Madame Sharly, alternatively known as Shyarly or Shirley. Her name was a bit confusing to translate. Owner of the Mermaid Café, and former fortune-teller. You quickly fixated your eyes on her face, remembering that she loathed rude people. Considering your actual situation, staying in her good graces was a good way to stay alive.

"I don't suppose you can tell me why are you so small" she said.
"Frankly, I know as much as you"
"Well, this is certainly an interesting situation" she said, smiling.

That smile unnerved you, for some reason.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's curious about you.

2. She has plans for you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anonymouz (UN: fdnbghz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2759168-Madame-Sharly