*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zee's Magic Mistake
  2. Zee's Magical Thigh
  3. Zee's Show
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2758571-Zees-Magic-Mistake
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Land somewhere else not expected  •  Go Back...
Chapter #46

Zee's Magic Mistake

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You get dropped ring through the portal and land on something. For a second you thought you were gonna land on your bed, which seemed to be what you wanted. You landed on something else. Poking your butt as you gave out a loud “Yelp!”

It surely was not what you were expecting. You look up to see the portal close and go away. You frown admittedly.

“Aw man, spell failed. Hopefully she can figure out where i am. Just got to rest here and hope for the best.” You say as you look down at where you were sitting. Seeing that you were sitting on, a diamond?

Suddenly a shadow came up.. Rising slowly and leaving you in darkness. You turn around scared to see a giant shadowy figure over you. Arms spread and looking terrifying. You wanted to run, but you were covered in glass. Or at least the podium was.

It was at this point that you pieced it together. You were on a prized gem in a fancy building, and whatever this was, was gonna steal the diamond.

You see her finger become a poke and tap the glass. Drawing a large circle as you could hear a loud screech. The finger did a circle, and the glad was cut out. Letting her grab her hand. You scream and look for a way to escape, only for the glove to grab you. You get grabbed and pulled out. Brought right up to the face of this thief.

It was... a girl? A loud girl, no older than the ones you played with. She had a grey catsuit on, and dark skin under that. She wore a giant smirk, like she was looking at a mouse.

“Hm, is it me or are you guards getting smaller?” She said playfully.

“I’m not a guard!” You say to her as she chuckles. Quite a playful one.

“Oh, i would say so. Doing a terrible job, when it comes to me stealing this diamond.” She said as she grabbed the diamond with her free hand.

She was a villain, but she seemed smart. “Uh, let me start over. My name is (Your Name) Miss...”

“Catwoman.” She said, giving you her villain name.

“Right, you see, i just kind of teleported there. Don't worry about me. Place me onto the ground and i won’t open my lips.”

“Or i could just take you, my little pet.” She said, putting emphasis on pet. “Oh i am going to have fun with you.”


And with that, she turned and got moving. Leaving as you were mentally hating this. Why are you so weak that you can do nothing! You struggle in her grip, but all it did was make her laugh. She got moving and got away walking to the exit with her prize, and something she did not expect.

She did not get that far though, as she turned around when she heard a sound.

You see the portal reappear! And this time much, much bigger. You wore a smile on your face as you see Zee come back. Dropping down elegantly as she talked.

“Sorry about that, messed up the spell a bit. Thinking about diamonds and all. Magic is very complicated after all and-” She trailed off as she looked ahead. Seeing the villain Catwoman, and what she was stealing. Both of the diamond and you. “Well... seems like i came at a good time. Give me back the diamond and the little boy!” Zee said, making magic flow through her hair, and making herself grow her magic cape.

“Darn you Zatanna!” She said, not recognising her. “I earned this score fair and scare.”

“Fair and scare... stealing crime. Yeah that makes sense.” Zee said with some attitude.

“Save me Zatanna!” You shout as she smirks.

“Don’t worry I will. With my powerful magic! I will make short work of... where did she go?” Zee said as she was too busy bragging. Catwoman is gone! Acting quick she created a magic spell, and locked all the windows and door. “No escape, you’re only making this harder for yourself!” Zee said out loud, expecting some kind of response. “Fine, i will fins you though!”

-

“Zatanna! I’m right h-” You didn’t finish as Catwoman brought her finger to you and covered your mouth. Making sure you stay quiet.

“No you don’t. You are gonna be quiet, like a good little pet.” She said as she was current hiding and hanging back from a pillar. Looking over and seeing the hero. With a giant smirk on her face, she decided to do some teasing and attacking.

“Can’t stay out of the spotlight can you.” She said, as to Zee it sounded like it was coming from all around. She looked around but couldn't find her. “You should worry, cause that is not going to work for me.” She replied as you can’t help but agree. You hope Zee will win.

“Unlike you, i don’t need to hide in the dark.” Zee said as she smiled to herself. If she can get her talking, she can locate her. “Must be sad, hiding in the dark all the time.”

“Sad, no.” Catwoman said with a loud laugh. “What truly is sad, is being so shallow, so low on yourself that you need your appreciating from others. How sad you are.”

“I don’t need it.” Zee said with a smirk thinking she’s found the spot. “It’s just what i get. Being me and all.”

“A self deserving, ugly girl.” She said as Zee’s eyebrow kind of twitched. She knew it was just Catwoman trying to get her but at the same time.

“Ugly!” She said, lighting her hands up and firing some magic blasts to the pillar. However as it hit, she heard a laugh from behind her. In fact, it was from all around her.

“Touched a nerve didn't I. Maybe you are not as confident as you think you are. Although i could tell you that.”

You hear the teasing and think of one thing. ‘I hope Zee wins’

You have the following choices:

1. Zee wins

*Noteb*
2. Catwoman wins and escapes!

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2758571-Zees-Magic-Mistake