*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2707774-Karlie-Puts-The-Pressure-On
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: See just how much you can handle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Karlie Puts The Pressure On

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
“What now? Good question. I've got a shrunken guy with me” Karlie said with a smile “I think I'm gonna see just how much pressure you can handle little guy!”

You look up confused at what Karlie just said. Earlier she had mentioned that due to your new stature, your molecules and atoms had probably become more condensed and a result you should be more durable..should be.

You’d noticed that the lovely Karlie Kloss had a habit of adding little things like. “Should be” and “probably”. This didn’t full you won’t confidence as the gigantic beauty in front of you reached over you and picked up her clipboard.

“Ok, endurance test 1. Hands. All right little guy let’s see what you’re made of!” Karlie said enthusiastically.

She finished writing down whatever it was she was thinking and set down her clip board. Then without warning she reached down and using her tree like fingers flicked you.

You felt the tiniest of stings as you fell flat on your back. But for some reason as quickly as the sting came it was gone!

You felt up your chest where she had flicked you and were surprised by how ok you were! You looked up at Karlie excitedly to see her writing down more notes whilst taking aloud to herself.

“First contact, a slight flick. Subject appears unharmed and ready for the next step, commending now.”


Wait step 2? Was getting flicked not enough? Obviously not as Karlie stopped you from getting up by pinning you down with her huge finger!

“Stay put little guy. I just need to see how much oressure you can take at this size. Don’t worry I’ll stop before you can get hurt...probably.” She said with a smile.

There it was again. Those phrases! You were starting to get annoyed at this but you quickly forgot about it as Karlie began to press down!

The wind was knocked out of you as this titanic beauty pressed down with her manicured finger! You felt her finger adding more and more pressure with each passing second. But once again despite the initial shock you barely feel any pain as she digs her finger Nail into you now!

Karlie looked down at you and smiled as she lifted her finger up, within seconds she was back to her clipboard writing down notes as you rubbed your chest where her finger and nail had been.

“Stress test 2. Subject appears a little more sensitive to the increased pressure but appears unharmed in the long run. Moving onto test 3, time to up the pressure.”
she muttered.

With that she finished writing and turned her attention to you. You stand up instantly and begin to do jumping jacks in a macho bravado kind of way. To your delight she giggles.

“Awww thats so cute! You’re doing well little guy!”
she said whilst stroking your head with her nail.

Jesus the nail was about half your size and could end you if you weren’t so durable.

“Er Thanks Ms Kloss...”

“Karlie” She said correcting you.

“Right. Sorry, Er Karlie?”

“Yes little guy?” She said whilst continuing to stroke your head. Man this felt awesome!

“I Er was just wondering how many more tests you have in store for me?”

Despite everything you didn’t mind being a test subject so long as you got to spend time with this gorgeous gigantic super model! But you were a little anxious about how much pressure and weight your body could actually take at this size.

“Oh don’t worry. I’ve only got one or two more pressure tests left for you.” She replied as she withdrew her finger.

“Ok good, I’m happy to help and all but I’m just worried about getting hurt.” You admit embarrassingly.

At this she pinched you between her massive fingers and lifted you though the air til you were looking right at her beautiful face. She then brought you close to her eyes as she winked at you, literally batting you with her eyelashes.

“Don’t worry about it you’ll be fine...I’m sure. Now let’s move onto the next test.”

You were lowered onto the floor right in front of her massive feet. She was wearing high heeled sandals but they were open toed so you could see her perfectly pedicured toes peeking out.

Wow they were perfection! They didn’t even need any toe polish they were that perfect!

Karlie then wiggle her foot so that her sandal fell off. It hit the ground with a soft thud that sent a mild shockwave in your direction. Man you had to careful, those things were dangerous!

“Ok beginning advanced pressure test. Testing to see if subject can handle being stepped on.”
Karlie muttered slightly.

Wait stepped on! Woah what did she mean by this? Why would you need to be stepped on? Surely she had to be joking? Almost on cue your question was answered as Karlie raised her massive foot and brought it down on you!

You felt her soft sole collide with your face as her foot stepped down on you. You tried to shout and scream at Karlie but your mouth was filled with her soft foot!

You had to admit you expected her foot to be smelly and sweaty considering she had been walking around in heels all day. But to your pleasant surprise her foot was clean and smelled of lavender!

Karlie continue to step on you and even began to twist and grind it, almost squishing you beneath it. Man your bones should be broken and your body should be mush right now. But it wasn’t. Sure this was uncomfortable but it wasn’t unbearable.

After about a minute Karlie lifted her foot and looked at the ground. To her surprise you weren’t there! Slightly panicked she dropped her clip board onto the table as she nearly jumped off of her chair to look for when she felt a slight tickle on the sole of her foot.

Twisting her foot around she breathed a sigh of relief as she saw your tiny 1 inch body stuck to the bottom of her foot. Smiling Karlie reached down and peeled your body off of her foot.

She then used her free hand to dust you off slightly before blowing on you. You felt a hot yet sweet gust of wind strike you as you felt every speck of dirt being blown off you.

Karlie then dropped you down onto the table as she went back to her clip board.

“Pressure test 3. Subject responded well to being stepped on and crushed by a bare foot. Accidental steppings won’t be an issue.”


She finishes her notes and then turns her attention to you. You’ve gotten to your feet and are stretching your legs and back. She smiles as she sees how well you’re coping with all her tests.

“So are we all done with tests for now?” You ask nervously.

Karlie smiles at you before deciding...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One more test (butt crush)

*Noteb*
2. You deserve a break

3. She deserves a break

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2707774-Karlie-Puts-The-Pressure-On