*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2707009-Karlies-Cookies
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Karlie’s Cookies

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
It was an ordinary day in beautiful New York City. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and you were ready for a completely ordinary day.

You walked down a busy street, but that was the norm. It was New York City after all! You walked for about 15 minutes before stopping at your favorite hot dog stand.

The vendor gave you your usual, chilli dog with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese and a Diet Pepsi. You walked and ate your lunch whilst taking in some of the sights. Man you loved this city and how nothing ever changed.

However today wasn’t an ordinary day as you were about to find out.

As you were walking a door opened to the side of you. You glanced at it briefly but then you spun all the way round. Standing in the door way was a drop dead gorgeous, statuesque and smiling woman. It was none other than super model Karlie Kloss!

You’re jaw almost drips straight to the ground as stare at this beautiful model. She was wearing a short skirt, a trendy jacket, sun glasses and a pair high heel sandals. Man she looked amazing!

As you were staring Karlie looked you up and down and smiled brightly at you.

“Hi there! My names Karlie. This my may sound strange but I’m conducting a little experiment right now and you look perfect for the job. SoI was wondering if you’d be able to help me out?” Karlie asked.

You tried to speak but no words would escape your mouth. You did the best best thing and nodded slowly as you stood in awe of this supermodel.

Karlie clapped her hands together excitedly and then took you by the hand, almost causing your heart to stop.

“Great! Well right this way then we can get started immediately!” Karlie said enthusiastically.

With that she took you inside and led you down a set of stairs. You couldn’t believe what was happening. The world famous super model Karlie Kloss was talking to you and holding your hand! Man this was a dream come true!

After a few flights of stairs you reach the bottom floor or basement as you imagine and weak along the corridor until you reach a white door. Karlie opens it and beckons you inside, which you do like the obedient little dog you were.

The room you were in was four white walls with fridge at the far wall, a work bench in the middle of the room along with a few stools, there was also a door that must’ve led into another room. It looked like a science lab as far as you could tell.

Karlie then brought you to the middle of the room and addressed you.

“Thank you so much for agreeing to this! You won’t believe how hard it is to get volunteers in this city! Now I’ll explain to you what I want you to do, now today you will...
Karlie starts.

That was all you heard because at this point you finally noticed the height difference between the two of you. You were just below average height at 5”8. Now Karlie was one of the tallest models in the business. She was a statuesque 6”2! But with her high heeled sandals she was easily 6”5/6”6!

You stood in awe of this towering beauty who easily had 10 inches of height on you. You were barely level with her shoulders! But you weren’t complaining as you always had a thing for taller women and this wasn’t just any tall woman, it was Karlie Kloss!

“So if you’ll excuse me I’m just gonna go change into my work clothes and we can get started, any questions?” Karlie asks.

Shit! You hadn’t heard a word she had just said, so you just smile and nod as Karlie pats you on the shoulder as she passes. Man you hated to see her go but you loved watching her leave!

You stood and waited for ten minutes when the door opened again and on walked Karlie. She had switched her stylish look for a pair of blue scrubs, a whit lad coat and sensible shoes. But you had to admit she pulled it off quite well.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ThuQIA85V/...

Karlie then invited you to take a seat which you did. She then walked over to the fridge and took a plate out of it. Bringing it to the table you see it’s a plate of cookies. Makes sense on top of being a super model she was also an accomplished cookie maker.

“Oh sorry I never asked you your name?” Karlie says as she places down the cookies. You tell her your name is (your name).

“That’s a good name for a cutie like you!” Karlie says with a flirty wink.

You almost go bright red and just smile to cover up your embarrassment. Karlie then moves the plate towards you. You figure you’re just here to test her latest batch of cookies.

Reaching for one you’re about to take a bite when Karlie interrupts you.

“Oh hold on I need to take notes and could you stand up please!” She then takes out a clipboard and pen before inviting you take a bite.

You respect her wishes and stand up before taking a bite. The cookie was sweet and chocolatey as you savor each bite. You take another bite and another until the cookie is finished, man that was delicious you thought!

You turn to Karlie who had her head buried in her clipboard. Just as you’re about to ask her what she’s writing down. It happens.

You start to feel a weird sensation throughout your whole body. Almost a tingling static like feeling. You’re head even starts to get dizzy. Then it hits you.

The entire room suddenly starts you grow! You panic as you look around as the chair you were at starts to ascend higher and higher into the air! You look around in disbelief as you think the room must be growing. But a booming voice soon puts that theory to rest.

“Now just relax, the shrinking should stop momentarily.”


You look up and see on the massive stool next you yours was the now gigantic Karlie Kloss! You’re mouth drops open both at the the sight and the sound of her. And did she say shrinking?!

You’re still panicking slightly as you keep shrinking! Karlie looks down again with her pen and hand.

“Ok you should stop shrinking right...oh no it’s still going...don’t worry this is fine...I mean I can totally reverse this...I think...”
Karlie says surprised.

She thinks! You look up at her with fear on your face as Karlie just contours writing notes whilst occasionally looking down at you.

“Ok I think it’s stopping...yes that looks like you’re all finished!”
Karlie says enthusiastically.

She was right as your shrinking just about slows to stop. You’re relived but slow terrified as you’ve shrunken to about an inch tall. Everything was huge! And the hugest of all was Karlie Kloss who had just finished her note taking.

“Ok that was a little unexpected...but nothing i can’t fix...probably. Now let’s see how you’re doing. Oh you poor thing you’re shaking! Oh you must be scared down there on the ground. Here let me lick you up and put you on the bench.” Karlie says concerned.

You were shaking a little and were scared, but not as scared as you were as Karlie massive hand and fingers descended from the heaves to pick you up.

How do you react?

You have the following choices:

1. You let Karlie pick you up.

2. You run away from Karlie

*Noteb*
3. You bite Karlie!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2707009-Karlies-Cookies