*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2643664-Stuck-with-Star
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Sure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Stuck with Star

    by: JuhnStar
Your senses, having been completely thrown for a loop, finally come back to you. One second you'd been lying in your bed, the next you were flying through space and time while pink pastel colors passed you by. As you finally finished rubbing your eyes a massive room fills your vision. Medieval weapons adorn the walls, a seemingly endless spiral staircase looms above you in the distance, and a carpeted floor is beneath you. Needless to say, sensory overload was the least of your worries as a rumbling begins to take form.

"I can't believe it worked!" An ear splitting voice vocalizes in an excited manner from behind.

You immediately turn your head to see two massive pillars in the form of purple boots with a monster-like design on them. These goliaths rise until what seem like purple and orange tights lead up to a green skirt and an equally massive girl wearing it. Her beautiful golden hair rests behind it all and as your eyes trail, you notice your compromising position as you slowly back away in fear.

You begin to experience what could be described as a similar feeling to that of an earthquake as the giant girl jumps up and down in an excitement nearly crushing you. You try to back away and run, but the girl is very quick and she bends down (giving you an admittedly pleasant view of her legs and crotch) and picks you up in her soft hand.

"It actually worked! Finally, I can't believe the spell summoned me a new..."

1. ...Seat Cushion!" The princess was planning on stuffing you in the back of her tights to cushion her cute butt!

2. ...snack!" Star was planning on eating you as she licks her lips in anticipation.

3. ...party trick!" Star was planning on bring you to a party with all of her girl friends. (Jackie, Janna, Kelly, etc)

You have the following choices:

1. Seat Cushion

*Noteb*
2. Snack

3. Party Trick

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JuhnStar (UN: syntheticloser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2643664-Stuck-with-Star