*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wendy And Carla
  2. Wendy Falling Down
  3. Towering Wendy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2488159-Wendy-And-Carla
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Carla  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

Wendy And Carla

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You really shouldn't be surprised that Carla has accompanied Wendy. Those two are pretty much inseparable. As in Carla is kind of like a protective mother towards Wendy and rarely lets her out of the Exceed’s sight. Still this kind of was good for you, because as most people would see a talking walking cat, you see a landing spot. Using the Blue hair of the Sky Dragon Slayer, you swing back and forth. You gain momentum as you try to focus on landing on her. Its going to be hard but its the best option for you.

You finally figured you've gained enough swing as you let go and fly down, your try to aim for Carla’s head but find it kind of hard to manoeuvre in the air. Luckily you had a spot on release and you were falling down onto the White Cat’s head.

Carla was having a normal day, she just finished a quest with Wendy and was walking back to her guild Fairy Tail. She thought it was just going to be a normal walk back, however she felt something heavy fall onto head. She stopped as she wondered what it was. With her two paws reached up onto her head and grabbed the small thing. She then pulled it off her head and right in front of her face. There she saw a small man between her paws, surprising and confusing her to no regard.

While you landed on the soft Fur of the Exceed, you feel the Giant Cat stop. You see two paws coming from the sides as they collide with you from both sides. You get lifted off of the head and pulled right in front, there you were met with the face of Carla as she looks rightly confused.

You two stare at each other for a little while, that was until Carla’s wings sprouted from her back. She then lifted off of the ground still carrying you as she flies right in front of her friend.

“Wendy Child! Look what i found” Carla said sounding a bit amazed, she then held you right in front of Wendy’s gigantic face as the girl recognised what you were almost instantly. It was kind of odd and intimidating having the giant Carla’s face right behind you and the even more gigantic face of Wendy right in front of you.

At Least you've been found.

What Happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. They Help You

*Noteb*
2. Carla starts accusing you!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2488159-Wendy-And-Carla