*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479846-Waking-In-Lisas-Room
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Waking In Lisa's Room

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up, your head pounding as you open your eyes immediently. And straight away you were aware that you weren't where you were suppose to be. You were suppose to be in your room, not where ever you were. It looked like a normal person room, but it was big. Way, Way bigger. In fact you were convinced the room was belonging to a giant. You were currently on the large field of Carpet right next to the titanic closed door. You take a look around to the room and you manage to figure out two things. One that the room belonged to a little girl, judging from the dollhouse in the corner and the pictures around the room. The second was that this room belonged to one Lisa Simpson. You recognized the room as hers from the Simpsons and you were stunned, that you somehow appeared in a cartoon world.

"But how, how does that even work?" you ask yourself as you try to figure out what's going on. While your doing this however the door behind you opens with a loud creek. You turn around and see the giant yellow Eight year old standing above you. She towered over you and you were struck with fear at how big she was. She was barefoot so her yellow toes were wiggling right in front of you, and you could make out every dirt grime that she had on it. It wasn't so dirty that's makes you think she was playing outside, she probably just got it from walking around the house. You see a foot lift over you as it lands with a boom behind you. You look up and see under the skirt of the eight year old, which made you feel like such a pervert. Lucky for you she was wearing underwear, an orange one that matches her dress.

Her other foot raises up as well and you watch her walk to the other side of the room, a journey for you but only a few steps for her. She sits down at her desk and opens her computer. You see that she was working on a document, maybe homework your assuming. Her legs weren't touching the ground but they were swinging back and forth.

You consider going for Lisa to get her to hear you but you think about climbing her bed instead, shes guaranteed to go there eventually and it might be less risky. Then again she's sitting, it might be best to get her attention now and not wait.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to her

2. Go to her bed

3. Wait! Are you shrinking more!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479846-Waking-In-Lisas-Room