*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2520434-When-the-Gym-Hits-Back
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
This choice: Slot One  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

When the Gym Hits Back

    by: Frost
Akihiko had stayed late after practice, hitting the gym for as long as he could. He knew he could get away with it before the next squad came in and took over the gym. Plus, he preferred to train in silence, leaving him alone with nothing but the sounds of his gloves against the punching bag.

His muscles begged him to stop, going further than he had the day before. He ignored it, focusing on mind over matter as he continued to strike the bag.

In the distance, Akihiko’s phone beeped. He quickly registered it as his alarm to put away the training equipment. A disappointed groan escaped his lips as he gave the bag one last shot. It was then when he realized just how hot it was.

He walked over to his water bottle and took a quick drink. He let out a satisfied sigh as the cool water passed down his throat. Rolling his shoulders, Akihiko made his way over to the punching bag.

He only made it a handful of steps before he blacked out.

Akihiko woke up with a splitting headache. He squinted, feeling his head throb. With a slight groan, he slowly sat up.

“Guess I overdid it,” he commented to himself, rubbing out the soreness in his arms. His first inclination that something must have been really wrong came when he stood.

The ground beneath him seem to go on forever. Confused, he scanned his surroundings, looking for any kind of tell to where he was. It didn’t take him much longer to spot the towers right behind him.

“What the…?” Akihiko craned his neck to get a better look at the red tower, one much taller than Tartarus. He slowly pieced it together and let his jaw hang as he realized it was the punching bag he had just been using.

Before he could even really process it, Akihiko felt the ground rumble beneath him. He fought to keep standing, dropping to a knee as the earthquake only got more intense.

“He really would leave his stuff sitting out like this.”


Akihiko covered his ears at the booming voice. The only saving grace was that he recognized it. He could get help from her and hopefully find a way to grow back to normal.

Turning around, Akihiko realized how small he was compared to the shoes of…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2520434-When-the-Gym-Hits-Back