*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Last of the monster hunters.
  2. Male
  3. Start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet/cid/2391400-Last-of-the-monster-hunters
by Kamu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2105407
Get dominated by monster boys and their feet!
This choice: Mature adult  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Last of the monster hunters.

    by: Lordalmar
You once lived in a small village high in the mountains. Your family was a famous band of monster hunters, but your entire clan was wiped out in a vicious surprise attack led by the monster king himself. You were taken by the village elder and remained in hiding for the past 20 years. The elder taught you everything he knew, and you matured into a fine warrior. However, the elder fell ill one day, and could no longer fight. You returned to the village but found it in ruins. You had no choice and took up your families legacy as a monster hunter. Your one goal was to defeat the monster king and avenge your fallen brethren. You prepared to set out on your fateful quest. The elder met you at the village gates and presented you with a precious family heirloom.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet/cid/2391400-Last-of-the-monster-hunters