*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082237-Turned-into-a-diaper-by-a-media-girl/cid/3291373-The-military-police-regiment
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2082237
You get turned into a diaper and a girl of the media wears and uses you
This choice: The military police regiment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

The military police regiment

    by: robobroxt
You weren't sure how much time had passed since they had put you in this box, but the constant darkness was messing with your head. Atleast you weren't alone in this predicament.

Over the last few days you had gotten to know the people who were trapped in here with you. You had learned about their past, their wishes, their families. Nearly all their stories had been similar.

And they all shared the same core. They were men who were dealt a bad hand at life. Yes, not a single female diaper was inside this box. Was all of this just a coincidence? You weren't sure and neither were the others.

Every now and then you could feel how the box was being moved. You were travelling somewhere, but there was no way to tell where. It was just going and on. Eventually you didn't care anymore. This journey was never going to end.

But right when you thought this was the case, whatever was carrying the box stopped. All of you knew what was likely going to happen next, but none of you was saying anything. You were waiting.

In mere moments the light would finally grace you again, only for the next shadow to loom over you. That much was certain. And indeed it didn't take long until the first sun beams, after what seemed like ages, were blinding your eyes.

There was a shape looking down at you. You couldn't quite make out a lot but you were certain that you were looking into the face of a girl. It took you a bit until your eyes (or whatever it was that you were looking at the shape with) adjusted to the brightness.

"Annie they just brought the new guys in." The girl, looking down at you, said. She averted her gaze to look at someone, probably the person named Annie, not really getting a response.

"C'mon, I know how much you like to be padded." She waited a bit after saying this before frowning and looking back at the box. A sudden smile appeared on her face.

"Hey guys, I'm Hitch and I will enjoy messing all of you to the brim. If Annie isn't interested in you, I guess you'll be stuck with my smelly butt. But that won't be a problem, will it?"

While she did adress you and the other diapers in the box, you had a feeling she wasn't really interested in what you thought about this predicament. She was talking to you in a playful, almost mocking manner.

"Don't you think it will be fun to get drenched in my piss, or having to smell my dirty messes for all eternity, while you slowly rot away in a trash can and nobody will even remember you?"

She was obviously trying to get a reaction out of you. And it did seem to work on some of the other diapers as they started to beg to be let go, which only made her laugh.

"What? You want to go back to your sad useless lifes? No, you should see this as an opportunity. You are finally useful for something. Don't you think your families will be proud to hear that you ended up strapped to the ass of...a beautiful girl, like me...and help her relieve herself? To know that you finally found a use in life?"

She turned around to show you her large behind, as if to say "See? That's where you will be in a few moments."

"Of course we here at the military police regiment don't actually need diapers, as there isn't much to do here inside the walls. So you're just going to help us pass the time. Did I say us? I meant me. Annie still seems to be groggy."

She looked over in that direction from earlier again. "You're gonna regret it if you don't take one while you still can. You know how fast I'll go through these."

You heard something move in the corner, Hitch was looking at, but you couldn't exactly move to look at what it was. Then again, you didn't have to. It didn't take long until a second girl appeared next to Hitch peering down into the box of diapers.

She didn't look that interested, but she made her way over here after Hitch's comment anyway. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the feeling of a warm soggy diaper on your ass."

Hitch didn't get a reply however, as Annie focused on the box of diapers in front of her. Running her fingers over each individual diaper, she tried to determine which would suit her best.

When she touched you with her cold fingers, you felt a shiver run down...your backside. You couldn't help but let out a short yelp, prompting her to stop and look at you.

"I'm taking this one." She said, not changing her expression in the slightest. Hitch however didn't seem too pleased with the decision. "No, no, no, I want him. Guys like that are the most fun to tease and we both know how terrible you are at teasing people."

Annie gave her roommate a glare, keeping you close to her chest. "That diaper belongs to me. I picked it first, so it's mine."

"Him. You picked him." Hitch corrected her. "Whatever." Annie was about to turn around and walk away when Hitch stopped her. "Let's settle this with rock, paper, scissors. Loser has to change the winner."

The blonde gave her another cold look, before opening her mouth "You're not even that good at changing diapers."

"Atleast I don't put them on backwards." Hitch replied, prompting Annie's eyebrow to twitch. "Alright. I will beat you." Hitch could only smile at that

"And just so you know. That only happened that one time." Annie clarified.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Annie wins

*Noteb*
2. Hitch wins

*Noteb*
3. It ends in a draw

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robobroxt (UN: robobroxt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robobroxt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082237-Turned-into-a-diaper-by-a-media-girl/cid/3291373-The-military-police-regiment