*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Attack on Titan
  2. More Anime...
  3. More Anime
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082237-Turned-into-a-diaper-by-a-media-girl/cid/3290305-Attack-on-Titan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2082237
You get turned into a diaper and a girl of the media wears and uses you
This choice: Attack on Titan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Attack on Titan

    by: robobroxt
In this unforgiving world you had to pull your weight, otherwise you were just standing in the way. It was better to provide a use to those who were better equipped to fight the horrors that awaited you outside, than to live a selfish life, thinking everyone else would just get rid of the problems you were facing.

That's what they told people who were thought of as a waste of space. Of course it was only an excuse to cut down numbers and save on ressources, but nobody cared about those that weren't desired in the first place.

Those people were not thought of as humans but as assets. They were practically relieved of their rights, only to serve those who were looked at as more valuable.

There was a technology, even the people on paradis had it, that was able to transform human beings into objects. These could range from food, furniture...to even diapers.

Yes diapers. One of the more common uses in the military. Soldiers simply couldn't waste time to relieve themselves in the heat of battle. Especially female ones, due to their small bladders.

What would happen to the people who got transformed didn't matter. Whether they were eaten, disposed of, or simply burned in their transformed state was of no concern to the others who were in a more fortunate position.

There was a saying everyone knew. If you didn't know what you would be doing with your life at 18 years old, you were nothing but dead meat.

And they weren't wrong.That would be the time where they would visit you to ask you a few questions. And if they weren't happy with your answers you could kiss your rights goodbye.

There were alot of times you had thought about what you should say. You weren't exactly in the best position given that you hadn't joined the military. And in terms of having other beneficial attributes for society, you were a total zero too.

It was no surprise that they immediately decided that you were of no use to society. And no matter how much you protested, you were ultimately taken away to serve a greater purpose.

The procedure was quick, there was no pain and before you knew it they had transformed you into a diaper. They then put you in a box with other diapers and sent you away without even wasting a single thought on what they had just done to you.

You could hear the other diapers panic at the thought of what was awaiting them. The transformation still allowed you to think...talk...and experience what was happening around you. It hadn't turned you into a soulless object, you were still a living being.

And that was what scared them. They thought their lives were over once their bodies were transformed. But no, they were still concious. They were still here. That left them with the thought of what would happen now.

And to be honest, you didn't know what you had to expect either. What would await you once this box would get opened again? Where would you end up?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The scout regiment

2. The military police regiment

*Noteb*
3. The Garrison regiment

*Noteb*
4. A camp in Marley

*Noteb*
5. Somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robobroxt (UN: robobroxt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robobroxt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082237-Turned-into-a-diaper-by-a-media-girl/cid/3290305-Attack-on-Titan