*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072923-Davens-Port/cid/2098873-A-Personal-Pet-Project
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2072923
Dakota moves to a new town, where she finds herself and her friends getting bigger...
This choice: "I have a project for you—youll need to meet with one of my other assistants..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #57

A Personal Pet Project

    by: Herly
Hannah reached down and pulled a large manila folder from one of the many drawers in her lavish desk. She passed it off to Dakota who opened it to find what seemed to be resumes and profiles of a few dozen people. "You see, this hotel is our headquarters on the east coast and, as such, we're seen as something of a mascot for all of our other establishments," She began, leaning back a bit in her seat and saying. "As such, we're expected to have the best in-house luxuries possible to set a certain... image for ourselves. Surely you've noticed that we cater to those of fine tastes."

Dakota nodded and needed only to remember how lavish the building's facade was to understand just what Hannah meant. "Of course, we're a classy establishment," She said in agreement.

Hannah nodded and continued, "Well, you see, Dakota, our restaurant has been receiving some... Less than stellar reviews of late. Our head chef has been having some disagreements with the way we manage things and, well, I'm looking for his replacement. The people in that file are all of the chefs who applied and we deemed worthy of an interview, but, I'm afraid I won't have enough time to meet with them all individually. They're all very qualified, but, we're looking for one who would be a good fit with our more extravagant tone than our current head of kitchen."

The bottom-heavy butterball began to see where this was going and nodded. "Oh! So, you want me to interview them?" She asked, smiling.

Hannah nodded, "Yes, exactly. You will be working alongside my other assistant, going over their qualifications, doing an interview and, of course, trying their proposed menus."

Dakota blinked at this and began to feel her mouth water. "M-menus, m'am?" She asked, her stomach rumbling lightly and her whole body beginning to tingle at the thought of food... especially food prepared by world-class staff such as these. She swore she'd seen a few of these chefs on cooking shows before.

Hannah nodded, "Yes, that's right. Our new head chef will have full-control of our in-house dining establishments. Therefore we need to know exactly what they're serving and whether or not it's up to our very high standards. Understand."

Dakota nodded and felt her heart fluttering about in her chest like an excited butterfly. "Y-yes, of course Ms... I-I mean Hannah," She stammered, electricity coursing through her veins at the thought of this project to come. There had to be at least fifty applicants in this folder and, if she was right, she'd have to try their entire menus!

The idea of just how much all that food would weigh down on her waistline barely even registered, only the thought of just how much delicious food she'd get to enjoy in the weeks to come... And in such gut-busting quantities! She could hardly wait!

"The first two are arriving today. My other assistant is in their office on the second floor where they oversee the custodial staff and a few smaller departments. You'll be working together on this, so, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors." Hannah said and rose, offering her hand for Dakota to shake.

Dakota grunted as she attempted to rise from her seat, failing twice before she finally had enough forward momentum to haul herself to her feet, red-faced as she shook Hannah's hand. "I won't let you down, m'am!" She exclaimed, grinning with glee despite her weariness.

"Oh," Hannah said as she watched the brunette's butt bounce as she left her office, sighing dreamily, "I have no doubt about that."

------

One quick elevator ride and one long trek down the hallway later (thankfully it was closer than Hannah's office and the furniture seemed to have been rearranged here, as well) Dakota found herself standing outside the doorway of her newfound partner. She knocked and heard a thick voice from within call, "Come in,"

Dakota gulped and twisted the knob, opening the door to find...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Herly (UN: herlys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072923-Davens-Port/cid/2098873-A-Personal-Pet-Project