*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056318-Harry-potter-cuckold-world/cid/2596879-more
by benten
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2056318
People of harry world get cuckold
This choice: more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

more

    by: mattcun
Saturday 6th July 1996

Harry couldn’t get the grin off his face. His marriage to Nymphadora Tonks – no, Nymphadora Potter-Tonks, he reminded himself (she had wanted to be able to still be called Tonks by her friends. Her parents had huffed at her hatred of her first name, but Harry had happily acquiesced, as he thought Tonks was a name that fit her anyway) – had gone perfectly. It had been an intimate little affair in the Great Hall at Hogwarts, the House tables cleared out of the way to make room for chairs, and only his friends and Tonks’ parents and few close friends in attendance, along with the majority of the Order. When he and Tonks were standing on the small raised altar in front of a less flamboyantly robed than usual Dumbledore, and staring into each other’s eyes, the whole world had faded away, and nothing seemed to exist outside of those purple orbs that his fiancé favoured. A smirking Dumbledore had needed to poke them and remind them to answer with ‘I do’ every time, and again to stop them kissing after he pronounced them married. Harry had never seen the aged Headmaster quite so amused.

Now, Harry was sitting on his bed at Privet Drive, in a room that had been magically expanded into a large, well-furnished apartment by Dumbledore as a wedding gift, waiting for his new bride to come out of the bathroom.

Harry looked up when he heard the door to the water closet open, and his jaw hit the floor. Tonks was standing there, no longer wearing the flowing white dress she had been at Hogwarts, but now clad only in a tight white corset that pushed her breasts up and showed an amount of cleavage that got Harry’s blood pumping, and a tiny pair of matching white knickers. Her hair was, for once, normal: thick, black locks tied into a braided ponytail which hung down to her mid-back. The saucy grin on Tonks’ face showed how much she liked Harry’s reaction to her outfit – it was difficult to miss, his eyes had bugged out, and he appeared to be on the verge of drooling.

She slowly walked over to the bed, her hips swaying seductively, and came to a stop between Harry’s legs, who was nearly hyperventilating as her stared up at her grinning face over the gentle curves of her breasts.

“Undress me, husband” Tonks near-whispered, her voice falling on Harry’s ears as smooth and sweet as melted chocolate.

Harry’s shaking hands came up to the knots on the front of Tonks' corset, and began to fumble as he undid them, moving up from the bottom of the silky garment, until only the top knot held the fabric covering Tonks’ form. Her hands gently covered Harry’s, guiding him as he undid the last clasp, them moving them away as the corset fell to pool on the floor at Tonks’ feet.

Tonks’ was both gratified and turned on by the look of awe and raw lust on Harry’s face as he stared up at her bare breasts. She gently took his hands, still in hers, and lifted them above his head, leaning into him, until he was on his back on the bed, his hands pinned above him, and his half-naked Nymph on top of him. She lowered her face to his, catching his lips in a searing kiss that left both of them light-headed. Tonks slowly let go f Harry’s hands, and her nimble fingers moved down his body, gently caressing his face as they passed, to begin to undo his shirt buttons.

The two newly-weds kept kissing passionately as Tonks wrestled Harry’s shirt off him, then began to undo his belt and trousers. Soon, Harry was completely naked, still pinned underneath his wriggling wife, clad in just her panties, and he decided to take control. Harry rolled so that he was on top of the woman who was about to become his lover, and, their lips still sealed to each other, began to slip Tonks’ panties down her legs, They had to finally break their kiss to pull back enough for Harry to get the panties completely off Tonks, before he threw them blindly over his shoulder and leaned down again to capture his wife’s lips.

One of Harry’s hands reached down to grab his aching manhood, and he guided himself to Tonks’ already wet opening, before pushing forward, moaning as he and his new wife consummated their marriage for the first time.

You have the following choices:

1. more

*Noteb*
2. your pick

*Noteb*
3. your pick

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mattcun (UN: mattcun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
benten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056318-Harry-potter-cuckold-world/cid/2596879-more