*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2093023-Allisons-focus-comes-back-when-Misty-shows
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Allison's focus comes back when Misty shows up for dinner.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Allison's focus comes back when Misty shows...

    by: Terranvoid
Allison blinks, finally coming to and surprised at how she just kind of drifted along, happy and barely thinking. Her father... is that really the right word anymore? Misty's voice calling out, “There's my sexy girls. Allison giggles and blushes a little at her strange, lewd form bared to the lovely horse girl. Was her mother even wearing clothes? Certainly not a skirt or anything to cover Allison herself.

She shivers as her mothers hand slides down her right side, “Mmm hmm, Misty. Dinner's almost ready.” Allison blinked, surprised that her mother had done so much without her paying attention. The next thing she knows, Misty's pants are pressing against her, the horse-girls hand running against her side, an erotic surge from her mothers arousal mixing with hers, Jane's cock starting to slide out of her sheath as she giggles and pushes Misty away, “Ohhh, don't get us excited dear. You have a little work to do after dinner and we should let Allison fill up some more.

Allison gives out a small moan at the thought of filling up and cumming again, feeling disappointed as Misty's supple fur pulls away from her. “I can't wait!” She coo's out, Misty smiling as well, walking to a chair at the kitchen table, “Me either, honey.” Jane shakes her head, turning back to her cooking. “You two stop, I have to finish dinner,” she admonishes, her cock rising beneath her apron, the shemale horse having to adjust the tie to let it slip through and nestle between her breasts. “You have no idea how difficult this is with my cock this hard.”

Allison giggles, closing her eyes as she just feels herself, round, feeling herself fill with her mother's wonderful seed. During dinner, she hangs under the table, over the edge of the chair, staring at Misty's legs and crotch, licking her lips and aroused, her mother making several playful complaints, having to suffer her massive cock staying hard through the entire meal.
Finally, her mother is left along, cleaning up, Allison jiggling a little as she tries to clear her head. It's been so easy to just relax and enjoy what's happened, but suddenly she wants to move a bit.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/2093023-Allisons-focus-comes-back-when-Misty-shows