*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2302660-Greninja-ASSassin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Go Greninja  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Greninja ASSassin

    by: Nocom
Within many cities, there are at least a good few predators, those who would eagerly gulp down prey to add onto their bodies, either for pleasure, revenge, anything. It comes to no surprise that some ended up taking the pleasure of vore and creating Vore Clubs, which quickly became popular in major cities.

That doesnt mean that Vore is simply kept within the confines of the club, as in there are those who utilize their vore abilities for other things, such as vengance, assassination even, which is where Gwen, a Greninja, came to end up doing, being an assassin for hire, also sometimes participating in Vore clubs to get targets that often visit there, or just to add onto her mass.

Gwen was already quite a voluptuous Greninja before she got into her quote on quote trade, already sporting quite the set of thick legs, a large plush pair of ass cheeks and some thick thighs to boot, as well as some killer hips, her bust wasnt small either, though not as large as her backside was, though she never complained.

After a few good months of doing what a pred does, she grew larger and stronger with every prey she swallowed, her behind having grown almost double that of before with her thighs and hips having to accommodate, her bust also having considerably grown a good few sizes, though her body seemed to prefer stuffing the fat to her legs.

She was currently in her room, resting for a good bit on her bed while she idly rubbed her currently squirming gut, muffled shouts coming from the bulge, drowned out by the churns of the stomach. "...Calm down will you? Its not like you didnt think this wasnt going to happen." She said to it, though it didnt calm her victim down. "*Urp*... Shesh you really are a heck of a fighter huh?" She spat up a few tufts of feathers, picking them off her tongue scarf. "...I will say you tasted good though, nice and spicy, fitting for a Blaziken... quite filling too, you'll go great on me." She giggled a bit, croaking a bit while she still rubbed her belly, closing her eyes to take a well deserved nap.

----------

A few hours later, her alarm suddenly went off, prompting her to wake up and hit her webbed hand on the snooze button, groaning a bit as she gets up. She placed a hand on her light yellow stomach, feeling that the previously large bulge had turned into a round orb, full of the fire chicken turned soup. "Mmm... you went down faster than I thought." She gently jiggled her belly a tad, enjoying the feeling of having a full, sloshy gut. "Time to see how much you added." She murmured to herself as she gets up, already feeling the added weight on her backside, but she needed to see it to know how much was added.

She walked to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror and gaining a wide grin when she sees her upgraded legs, her butt having gotten most of the weight once again, being almost a full foot and a half in diameter for each, heavy ass cheek. "...Oh wow, a full 2 inches, you really gave it to me huh?" She giggles to herself, grabbing her rear to test the newfound fat. "Mmm... they feel a tad firmer... but still pretty soft and jiggly." She smiles, bouncing her rear some and seeing how it rippled for a good 3 seconds. "Hmhm... this is perfect, at least my next victims will have a nice trip." She grins while she keeps on playing with her fat behind, going at it for a few good minutes.

She got out of the bathroom, rubbing her still full gut idly while she thinks about what to do next, maybe pay a visit to the Vore club to see if she can book another spot or check if she has any messages about job for her to take.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the club

*Noteb*
2. Go check messages

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nocom (UN: bakegyamon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2302660-Greninja-ASSassin