*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011338-Lisas-Tight-Squeeze/cid/1965367-Lisa-shoots-out
by Jbrjr
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2011338
Lisa's curiosity gets her in a tight spot.
This choice: Lisa shoots out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Lisa shoots out

    by: Jbrjr
Just when the pressure was getting unbearable there was a giant SPLOOM! and Lisa shot out of the hole, landing in the water below. She swam to shore and looked around. Water was quickly flowing out of the little hole that Lisa had just escaped from and was pouring into the lake below. She looked down and noticed that she had angry red marks around her hips from where the rock was biting into them. She examined the rest of the room, looking for a possible way back to the outside surface. Nothing immediately caught her eye. She sat down on a sunny patch of grass. She was tired from all her struggles, but she still needed to find a way out.

You have the following choices:

1. Rest for a bit

*Noteb*
2. Keep looking

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jbrjr (UN: jbrjr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jbrjr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011338-Lisas-Tight-Squeeze/cid/1965367-Lisa-shoots-out