*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976241-Daniels-Draconic-Fate
by Valor
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1976241
An interactive story about a person named Daniel, who meets a dragon in a secluded place.

An interactive story about a person named Daniel, who meets a dragon in a secluded place.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Daniel's Draconic Fate is going to be a story about a 18-year old guy named Daniel, who meets a dragon in a secluded forest.

What you may write about

* Erotic content.
* Urination and defecation.
* Eating characters. (As long they're consumed in a whole piece.)
* Other fetishy stuff, but do try to make it clear what it is and make sure it's a choice the reader makes.

What you may NOT write about

* Gibs 'n gore.
* Extreme torture or anything related to that level.
* Growing/Shrinking characters. (Special magic spells are tolerable, but try to fit it in the story.)
* Death.

====================================
Also: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TONS OF CHOICE CHAPTERS! Giving the reader too many choices will cause the story to become scattered all over the place because no one will bother writing a unique chapter for every single option you put down. Chapters should tell stories, and end with the reader making a choice on how to continue that story.

For example, don't say make a chapter that just says "is the dragon male or female", instead, give the reader the option to meet a different dragon, and write a chapter based on that. It's much more interesting and it keeps the story in place.
====================================
Just use your common sense, and you'll be fine.

The setting for the story is a little ambiguous, you may make up stuff as you go.

Also, don't be nervous if you are considering creating a new chapter. Even if you're not good at writing, your commission will help this story greatly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976241-Daniels-Draconic-Fate