*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character Profiles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976212-Adventures-in-Unemployment/cid/1742946-Character-Profiles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Business · #1976212
It's a 1%ers, government controlled, 'not what you know but WHO you know' war on careers.
Chapter #1

Character Profiles

    by: A*Monaing*Faith
Ansley, 27, lost her job with a small government contractor, was unemployed for 6 months. Landed a cushy Technical Writing contract with a large Healthcare Firm. It was pitched as a 6 month contract then got dropped to only 3 months. Thrown for a major loop, Ansley's in the unemployment line yet again.

Marco, 36, after working for Wal-Mart for nearly 15 years he is let go on a technicality that was his brown nosing managers fault.

April, 50, after retiring from her secretarial position with the same company after 32 years she is having to fight for your pension money and needs a part-time job to make ends meet in the meantime.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976212-Adventures-in-Unemployment/cid/1742946-Character-Profiles