*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2152621-You-have-an-unexpected-encounter-with-Case
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: You have an unexpected encounter with 'Casey' the following day.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

You have an unexpected encounter with 'Case...

    by: Wassel
The following day you mooched around the house on your own for a while. Due to Randall having to spend the day with his dad. Holing up in your room again while your little sister and her friends took over the TV downstairs. Watching some terrible young adult movie and making the most irritating squeaks and screams like every five minutes. Being able to hear them even while upstairs with your headphones on. Kind of wishing that they'd go out somewhere else instead. Especially after braving the trip to the kitchen to grab yourself a drink, you heard a voice suddenly appear behind you...

"Hey, Tim."

It of course being Lisa. The sight of her and her ridiculous frizzy red hair (which she always wore in bunches) as you turned causing you to groan, Terrific. This being exactly the kind of interaction you'd been hoping to avoid.

"Hey, Lisa," you replied rather languidly. "How's it going?" There being a real lack of interest in your voice as you continued on with what you were doing. Placing the Dr. Pepper bottle back in the fridge.

"Good," she chirped. Appearing rather oblivious of this as she inquired in return. "How's you?" Doing that same swaying from side to side thing with her hands behind her back she seemed to always do. Which clearly wasn't out of nervousness, seeing how she wouldn't leave you alone. Kind of wishing that she had the same disinterest in 'Tabitha's stupid big brother' that all the rest of your sister's friends did. But nope, not her. Figuring it might actually be cute if it wasn't so annoying.

"Fine," you sighed. Hoping to take this opportunity now to get away.

Being stopped however before you'd even taken two steps. Due to Lisa asking, "What you up to?"

"Nothing," you told her. "Just playing my Xbox."

Lisa acting as if this was the greatest revelation known to man. "Cool!" Before launching into a story about how she'd always wanted to get an Xbox and how the games look pretty fun. Rolling your eyes at this rather lame attempt at making conversation. A conversation you're pretty sure you'd had with her like five times before.

"Say... aren't you... Aren't you like missing your movie?" you asked, in an attempt to get rid of her. From the noise coming from the living room it didn't certainly sound like it was over.

She merely shrugged. "Yeah, but I've seen it before. We all have."

So much for that idea...

Fortunately, you were saved by the sudden appearance of your mom. Reminding you that you were supposed to finish repairing your bike today. Having left your punctured tyre and tools lying all over the floor of the garage. Much to your father's annoyance. Being able to use this as a valid excuse to leave. Much to Lisa's obvious disappointment. Going so far as to ask if you "needed a hand?"

Assuring her that you'd be able to manage, you left her to rejoin her friends and set to work fixing the tyre. It not really taking all that long, and seeing how it was a nice enough day, you figured you might as well go for a cycle. Anything to get you away from your sister's bratty little friends. ...Can maybe even swing by the mall or something. See if the new Halo is out yet.

Cleaning up then and wheeling your bike out of the garage, you found yourself being interrupted yet again. Only this time it wasn't Lisa. Spotting none other than Casey Becker making her way towards you and just about doing a double take.

Ho... Holy shit! you thought on seeing her amazing figure jiggling and bouncing around within a tight purple crop top and matching shorts. It being almost as revealing as the bikini and cut offs you'd seen her in a week before. Pretty sure that you could hear angels singing as she approached. Is... Is she actually coming over here?!?

Going into a slight panic then as you realized that maybe she had seen you and Randall perving on her yesterday and was coming now to tell you off. Oh-oh...

She didn't look angry though. Her insanely beautiful smile (which you'd never seen quite so close) and long, flowing blonde locks appearing to glisten in the sunlight. While her big blue eyes sparkled warmly. Looking at you as if she were looking at an old friend or something. Which was of course nuts, seeing how you'd never actually met.

"Hey!" she greeted you cheerfully with a silly little wave. One that seemed slightly out of place for such a breathtaking specimen as her. Somewhat childish.

Not that you at all cared. Being absolutely blown away by the fact that she was actually talking to you. Your eyes doing their very best not to get lost in the deep chasm that was her cleavage. There being so much flesh wobbling around within that purple top that it was hard to look at anything else. Such as the flat, almost concave stomach beneath. Or her incredibly shapely legs. The shorts not really covering much of them at all.

"Uhm... Huh-hi," you stuttered awkwardly in response. Feeling incredibly nervous now that the object of your lust was only a few feet away. Being somewhat blinded by her seemingly effortless beauty.

"What you up to?"

Realizing then that her voice had a noticeable southern twang. Your mom having previously mentioned something about her family originally being from Louisiana. This somehow making her seem all the sexier. Her voice being so friendly and warm.

Though her question seemed a little too familiar, seeing how this was the first time you'd ever met, you were quick to respond with, "Just... You know... taking me bike out for a ride. How about you?"

"Nothing much. I just saw you out the window and thought I'd come over and say hi."

Whoa... Seriously? Not having expected someone that looked like THAT to take any interest in some local neighbor kid like you.

"I was getting kind of bored on my own to be honest."

"Ruh-Really?" you asked. Struggling for a moment with what to actually say. Settling in the end on, "Isn't there... like, I dunno... any cool stuff to do in your aunt and uncle's place?" Feeling like a complete dork as soon as you said this. "Cool stuff"... Really, Tim? I'm such a fucking ass!

She appeared slightly confused by this question however. Asking, "My aunt and Uncle's place...?" Before something suddenly seemed to click inside her head. Blushing a little as she giggled, "Oh. Oh, yeah! Yeah, there is. They've got a really awesome swimming pool out back and a really big TV. It's just... Well it's kind of lonely on my own. I'm not used to having nobody else to talk to."

...Even though she'd been staying there by herself for almost a month? you thought. It being your turn now to appear confused. Inadvertently glancing at her chest then. It being all but impossible not to.

You quickly pulled your eyes away again of course as soon as you heard her speak. Really hoping she hadn't noticed.

"Do you wanna come over and see it?" she asked you. Sliding her hands behind her back and swaying a little from side to side. "It's pretty cool inside."

Wait... What? Was she actually inviting you to come over? You ...Tim Connors? This seeming far too good to be true. Wanting to look around for the cameras, or whoever was actually orchestrating this prank. Someone's got to be messing with me here.

"You can even help me with the TV," she continued. Appearing 100% serious about this offer. Though again, she was talking to you in a bouncy, youthful manner that was at complete odds with her mature, womanly form. Not being at all what you had expected. "I can't seem to figure out how the remote works. It's super annoying."

"Uh... Yeah. Sure. I can probably help you out," you told her. Not entirely sure when you'd get another chance like this. It literally being like yours and Randall's dream come true. Knowing full well how jealous he would be when he found out.

This causing Casey to excitedly exclaim, "YAY!" Bouncing up and down a little and clapping her hands. This move causing her tremendous chest to lurch up and down rather spectacularly. The vision of which caused an immediate twitch within your jeans. Praying you didn't suddenly spring a boner right in front of her as you though to yourself, Oh God. That was so freaking hot!

So, placing your bike back inside the garage, you glanced in the direction of your house to see if anyone was observing. Half expecting to see Lisa hanging around near the window watching you. Though thankfully she wasn't. Closing the door then and following after Casey as she led you towards her aunt and uncle's place. Wearing a big old grin and sneaking glances at her perfect ass. It looking even better up close than it did from afar. Still not believing that this was actually happening.

"I'm, uh... I'm Tim by the way," you told her as you made your way to the other side of the street. Realizing that you hadn't even told her name.

"I know that," she said with a chuckle. Indicating that your mother presumably already had. Stopping then as if suddenly realizing something. Having to divert your eyes again as she turned back around. "And, uh... I'm... I'm Casey." Giving you a rather awkward delivery of her own name. Followed by a goofy smile.

This graduating into a little bit of basic small talk as the two of you continued on.

"So... Was that Tabby's friends I saw earlier?" she asked.

"Yeah. They've...They've pretty much taken over the entire house. I actually came out here just to get some peace for a while." Doing your best to sound cool.

This seeming to disappoint Casey however as she looked back at you with a furrowed brow. "Oh..."

You have the following choices:

1. 'Casey's' strange behavior continues inside.

*Noteb*
2. 'Casey' starts coming onto you inside.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2152621-You-have-an-unexpected-encounter-with-Case