*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/3214781-arms-like-me
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: arms, like me!''  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

arms, like me!''

    by: Airship-King
"I think I'll start with his arms." Michelle muses, as she walks over to you. Obviously, you can't react, or even notice what's going on, what with time frozen for everyone but Michelle. She grins as she rolls up your sleeves, not wanting to damage your shirt. With two quick slices, both of your arms drop to the ground, leaving you with two rounded off shoulder nubs where they used to be. You're now in the same state you put her in when you used the sword on her!

"Hmmmm... Wonder if I should make any other changes... After all, he didn't give me any limits on what I could do..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airship-King (UN: airship-king at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/3214781-arms-like-me