*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/1916070-Michelles-fine-the-way-she-is-and-restarti
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1972796
A tale of magic longsword that can cut off body parts and let them live.
This choice: Michelle's fine the way she is and restarting time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Michelle's fine the way she is and restarti...

    by: lord thanatos
Deciding that Michelle's fine as she is for the moment, you press the button on the sword's hilt, allowing time to resume it's normal flow. Michelle doesn't even blink, simply continuing with what she had been saying without any sign she had noticed anything different about herself. You however do notice something, a single minor change that you hadn't expected, as in place of the pair of tennis shoes she'd been wearing when she came over, your girlfriend was now sporting a pair of flip flops instead.

"So John, are you going to tell me what's so special about that sword of yours or what? Michelle eventually asked.

"What?! But I already showed you what it can do, don't you remember?" you asked, only half surprised by this fact given what the note with the sword had said.

"Uh, like, no, you didn't, I think i would have remembered." Michelle disagreed.

"Uh yea babe, I did, but I'm not surprised you don't remember. See, this sword is magic. It allows whoever wields it to remove body parts without harm and reality changes to compensate. That last bit is why you can't remember what I just did." you explained, attempting to make yourself seem as honest and forthright as possible.

Oddly enough, Michelle almost seems to believe you. "Alright John, lets just say for the moment that what you're saying is true and that I believe you. What exactly have you changed? I certainly don't feel any different."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lord thanatos (UN: rasyt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972796-The-Longsword/cid/1916070-Michelles-fine-the-way-she-is-and-restarti