*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959487-Naruto-Shippuden-Return-of-the-hypnosis/cid/1906992-The-physical-is-over
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1959487
More characters, more fun, but now with older characters
This choice: The physical is over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

The physical is over

    by: Crocodile
"Okay, Tsunade, write down all the suggestions I've given you during this physical," Naruto said, having decided he had done enough for now. Tsunade grabbed a paper and pen and started writing. As soon as she was done, she handed him the paper and Naruto looked it over. "Fantasize about Naruto every time I masturbate; buy tight-fitting outfits that display my tits, midriff and ass; have sex with Naruto in his apartment every Tuesday night at 9:00 pm. Are you sure that's everything?"

"Did I forget something?" Tsunade asked.

"No, this is fine, though when you go to my apartment every night, you should address me as Master. After all, you are putting your life in my hands. I'll write that down as well, so you don't forget."

"Thank you, Naruto."

Naruto started writing down his latest suggestion, then said, "Grandma is Horny!"

Tsunade's eyes lost all life as she stood erect and said in a monotone, "What do you need of me, Master Naruto?"

"Get dressed, but replace your bra and panties with my boxers."

"Yes, Master Naruto..." Tsunade said as she set about carrying out her task, immediately reaching for Naruto's boxers and slipping them on her body. As she got dressed, Naruto took the time to write some more things on the paper. He looked over the paper one final time.

1. Fantasize about Naruto every time I masturbate
2. Buy and wear tight-fitting clothes that show off my tits, midriff and ass
3. Have sex with Naruto in his apartment every Tuesday night at 9:00 pm
4. While in Naruto's apartment, address Naruto as Master
5. While in Naruto's apartment, wear anything he tells me to wear and do everything he tells me to do
6. Keep all my clothes stored in a scroll that I take everywhere
7. Secretly scout out new women for Naruto to have sex with and report on it when I go to Naruto's apartment

When Tsunade was done dressing up, Naruto gave Tsunade the paper and said, "When you wake up, you will forget everything about our physical. Instead, you will believe I had just handed in my report on the last mission I went on. You will also believe you are currently wearing your lucky pair of boxers, which you wear three days out of every month. Also, you will now want to wear only the sexiest of panties and no longer feel comfortable wearing a bra. However, you will have no problem wearing a two piece bikini. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Naruto..."

"When I leave you will look at the paper I gave you and ingrain what is written on it to heart. That is your ninja way, and you must live by it!"

"I understand..."

"Now, dress me up in the remaining clothes on the floor."

Without a word, Tsunade went to Naruto and started dressing him. She started by slipping her old panties on Naruto's legs and fitting them snugly over his crotch and ass. She then put her bra on his torso before putting the rest of his clothes on.

"Good, then you will wake up in 3...2...1...NOW!"

Tsunade blinked and rubbed her head a few times before saying, "Thank you for your report, Naruto. You are dismissed."

"Thanks, Granny!" Naruto said as he left.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crocodile (UN: crocodile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959487-Naruto-Shippuden-Return-of-the-hypnosis/cid/1906992-The-physical-is-over