*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949796-Yu-gi-oh-Tickling/cid/3147769-Tickle-attraction-for-certain-spot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bob
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1949796
Tickle the girls/cards from yu-gi-oh
This choice: Tickle attraction for certain spot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #60

Tickle attraction for certain spot

    by: Flash
The kids decided to look for one that targeted their favorite tickle spots. Patty and Leo immediately found two that had something to do with it. Patty found a tickling chair attraction. It was a metal chair with multiple appendages and tools coming out. A girl just about her age was laughing her heart out as the tools and fingers tickled her abdomen like mad. Patty's eyes had hearts in them. "I'll catch up with you guys." she said as she walked off.

Leo found one where you'd sit at a racing game cabinet. While you focused on the game, multiple hands would come out of the chair , ticking you madly. He watched two brothers, just barely younger then him and luna laugh hysterically, while they crashed their cars over and over. "Well, I found mine." Leo waved as he went to his attraction.

And then there was one. Luna looked around before noticing an armpit tickle competition. Multiple girls her age were laughing hysterically as gloved hands hands tickled the girl's underarms madly as they either held onto monkey bars or stood their in any pose they chose. Luna smiled widely and ran over.

We'll start with-

You have the following choice:

1. Luna

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flash (UN: speedquirk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949796-Yu-gi-oh-Tickling/cid/3147769-Tickle-attraction-for-certain-spot