*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944533-Dragons-Dogma-Female-WG-Interactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1944533
Wherein the powers of an Arisen can have a rising effect on a girl's waistline...

Wherein the powers of an Arisen can have a rising effect on a girl's waistline...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The powers of an Arisen...

Truly, it is the Arisen who are not fully understood by the people of this land - their ability to summon familiars, their skills at fighting, and the influence they generally seem to gather.

What is understood is that most of the Arisen meet a terrible end against a Dragon trying to reclaim their souls. But perhaps the greatest mystery of all is how, shall we say, 'fertile' an Arisen can make women in their vicinity.

For those who wish to study the Arisen in their entirety, this tome cannot be overlooked. If however, like so many others, you are determined to view them solely by their martial prowess, then put this tome down at once.

There are some factors which must be taken into account before one begins reading this tome - First, you will learn through the magic of interaction: you shall do what the Arisen do, feel as they feel, see what they see. Second, is the usual rules jargon before opening this tome...

No Scat.
Weight Gains must be realistic.
Violence, blood and sex are allowed, but only if relevant to the storyline.
Pregnancy is allowed, but with discretion.

Now that you have read the legalese, we shall begin. Open the tome and explore what lies within...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944533-Dragons-Dogma-Female-WG-Interactive