*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play
  2. Harry asks Molly to undress him
  3. Harry accepts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/2036043-Play
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1941494
let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to
This choice: Play  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Play

    by: Stendier
"Well... what do babies normally do?" Harry asked curiously

"Lots of things," Molly informed him, "A lot of the time, they play."

"Play with what?" he queried.

"Toys, of course," she responded.

"Oh," Harry commented, gazing at the wall, "I never had toys growing up. Dudley had enough for both of us, but the word 'share' wasn't exactly in his vocabulary."

"I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie," Molly said sincerely, hugging the boy and giving his diapered bottom a few pats, "Luckily, as a mother of seven, we have plenty of old toys around here. Would you like to see them?"

"Sure," Harry told her gladly, smiling.

Molly then left the room and returned with two crates' worth of old baby toys. They looked like ordinary playthings, only with a hint ofmagic to them.

"Is there anything else you need, dear?" Molly asked the boy.

"No, I think I've got everything I need, Mrs. Wea- er... 'Mommy,'" Harry revealed.

Molly grinned again and kissed Harry on the forehead again. Then she pronounced "I'll go ahead and make some lunch for us. You just relax and have some fun."

Harry nodded his head and watched as the red-haired woman went to the kitchen. Once he was alone, he turned to the toys and began playing with them. There were fake wands, building blocks that could stack themselves, coloring books that changed hue or made themselves blank again, wizard dolls that moved and talked, and a multitude of other interesting objects.

Harry got in some time with all of the objects. As he played, his attention kept shifting to the thick padding between his legs. It was amazingly comfortable and soothing, and it smelled very sweet. In an odd way, the diapers felt very reassuring to him. He was happy to wear them.

At first, he was a little self-conscious that the diapers were the ONLY things he was wearing apart from his glasses, but since Mrs. Weasley was the only other person there and she had been the one who diapered him, he could put up with that. In fact, he found that he liked having no clothing on other than his diapers. It made him feel less constricted.

As Harry had fun with his toys, he could hear the sounds of cooking in the next room, and he could smell food being prepared.

About forty-five minutes later, Molly came back into the room and pronounced "Lunch is almost ready, sweetie. Where would you like to sit while we eat; in the dining room, or out on the porch?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They eat in the dining room

2. They eat out on the porch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stendier (UN: arnoldjameson0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/2036043-Play