*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/2004256-Harry-accepts
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1941494
let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to
This choice: Harry accepts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Harry accepts

    by: Stendier
Harry found this proposal to be a very strange one. He knew that Molly was very fond of him, but he had no idea she would ever want to go THIS far to make him feel like one of her own children. After all, being treated like a baby seemed a bit excessive.

However, Harry could tell that Molly only wanted to help him. She had been through a lot lately, too. Having lost one of her own children, he could only imagine how much pain she must have been in. Maybe if he agreed, he would be able to make her feel better, as well. He knew he could never replace Fred, but he would enable Molly to be a mother once more. Aside from that, maybe wearing diapers and acting like a baby for a while would actually be fun. It could also help him alleviate some stress and forget about his troubles. Plus, he and Molly would be alone for the next several days. So nobody would be around to see him being treated like a baby.

After a couple minutes of contemplating his options, Harry looked to the middle-aged woman, grinned awkwardly, and stated "Okay, I'll try out your suggestion. Who knows? I might actually come to like it."

Molly smiled proudly and giddily proclaimed "I sure hope you will. Trust me; you're not making the wrong decision, sweetie. Now, follow me, please."

Harry nodded and followed Molly back inside the house. He was still a little hesitant, but he had already agreed, so there was no going back.

Molly led Harry up to the attic. The furniture from the family's old nursery was up there. She used her wand to enlarge the crib, the changing table, and a few other items in the room.

After that, she turned to the boy with the lightning bolt scar and told him "Alright, Harry. Let's get started."

Harry nodded his head and approached the changing table. Before he could climb on, Molly stopped him and said "Hang on. We need to get you out of your clothes first. Would you like to undress yourself, or would you like me to do it?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Harry undresses himself

2. Harry asks Molly to undress him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stendier (UN: arnoldjameson0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/2004256-Harry-accepts