*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dennis
  2. Creevy
  3. boys diaper him
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/1878191-Dennis
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1941494
let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to
This choice: Dennis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dennis

    by: Lotto2355
"I don't see why he is so great." Dennis Creevey a young Gryffindor first year mumbles to himself as he sits on his bed and thinks on the subject of his ire; Harry Potter. In Dennis' opinion the fourth year was nothing special and if he were completely honest nothing more than a first year in fourth year clothing. His proof of his thought was when he asked Harry for help with his homework on the levitation charm and Harry responded that he honestly didn't remember the charm and when Harry went to try the charm he completely botched it multiple times before giving up and when Dennis went to try the charm in his room he performed it on his first try, which started his current thought process.

"Maybe he needs a big brother to put him in his proper place." Said Dennis. And as this thought started it festered soon Dennis went crazy searching through the library searching for ways to become Harry's big brother and found it hidden in an older part of the library hidden by all.

~Vestimentum mutationem of ctatus~

The following enchantment is used to bind someone to someone else using an article of clothing. The binder uses the article of clothing to change the reality and/or status of a person i.e: a friend to a brother or preference of something and etc. Be warned this will permanently bind the two to each other.

~Incantation~

Mea est ultio,

et ego te esse

te mihi in perpetuum


Taking what he thought the most appropriate for this out, Dennis pulled from his satchel Harry potters boxers. Soon he repeated and the ritual was complete.

Cracking an evil grin Dennis thought he should test it.

"Let's start with a little humiliation." Holding the boxers he thought of changing it and slowly it did. The boxers slowly started to shrink in on itself slowly shrinking losing color and fading from red to white until soon a pair of tighty whities was left but it didn't stop there. the trim of the tighty whities soon became baby blue in color and little childish pictures of golden snitch's and broomsticks started appearing all over the front and back. But the changes didn't stop there as dry yellow stains soon appeared in the front and light brown skid marks appeared in the back. Soon all that was left of the once teen boxers were a teen-sized child patterned underoos with stains questioning potty training status.

"That's all I will change for now just his underwear preference, I wonder how his year mates will react?" Laughing Dennis returned to his room where the rest of his roommates were sleeping thinking maybe after some more humiliating changes another member might be added to the first years. Soon he fell asleep.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lotto2355 (UN: lotto2355 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941494-harry-potter-in-diapers/cid/1878191-Dennis