*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. O no
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1937929-Planet-Steam/cid/1613520-O-no
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1937929
Steam trains moved from earth to a new planet.
Chapter #1

O no

    by: Daylightgs4449
GS-4 Luke the 4449 walked home from the final line stadium. Their team one again 74/68 overtime despite BOOTES the big boy breaking his knee cap and shattering his pelvic spot, Luke subbed for his best friend. Luke was the starting QB for OSU. He just came home to hear his mother talking to someone at the table while standing in the doorway. Luke's mom's name is Renee and boy does everyone love her. She works for the pentagon and is president of sector 59.

Renee: all righty then you'll sleep with my oldest Luke, personally I think you two..."
Luke: ( clears cough) Hey mom we won state for the season.( looks over his moms shoulder and freaks out) MOM WHAT IS THAT THING DOING HERE AND WHY IS IT IN THIS HOUSE!" Pointing to the figure on the table top.
Renee: Luke this is Chaz, I took him in after agreed to live with you, me and you 2 sisters. Speaking of which were are they?"
Chaz: I hate to talk right now but two black and silver steamer ran by half and hour ago the the left."
Renee: thank you Chaz, Luke can you go get your sisters will I help Chaz to your room."
Luke: NO WAY IN HELL IS HE STAYING WITH ME IN MY ROOM. HELL NO! But I will go get Ashley and Alyssa."

Luke walked out of the airport size kitchen to his sisters room but found it empty.

Luke: wha.. Maybe their in the game room?"

In the kitchen

Renee: sorry bout Luke behavior, since his dad died in a truck accident, he hates anyone new."
Chaz: I see. I used to be that way cause of my 2 little brothers. They always lied bout me and get me in trouble with everyone, can't ever leave home without being attacked."

Renee felt bad for him.

With Luke in casino sized game room.

Luke: Ashley, Alyssa mom wants you now! Where are they?"

Luke looked around till he came into the movie and game room with the T.V. on and his two sisters asleep in NASCAR style chairs.

You have the following choices:

1. Leave them

*Noteb*
2. Luke: WAKE UP"

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daylightgs4449 (UN: narutothegiant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daylightgs4449 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1937929-Planet-Steam/cid/1613520-O-no