*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Frist day of school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/1587976-Frist-day-of-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ocmer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1932951
Being expelled from school for harassing girls, Nate finds himself back at a new school.
Chapter #1

Frist day of school

    by: ocmer
When Nate wakes up he's full of energy, eager to see all the hot babes in uniform. Once he showered and got his clothes on he rushes downstairs where his mother is making breakfast. While eating his breakfast his mom started to explain he had to watch his steps better at this school.

"Nate, don't try to harass any of the girls, the school knows your past and even tried to reassure me they know how to deal with boys like you. It's not that i don't want you to behave, but the confidence they had in making you behave was scaring me, I don't want you to get any trouble. Don't forget about the school rules either, there are some really disturbing rules in it."

"Don't worry mom, I'll be my charming self and try not to upset the girls who don't like my moves. And who cares about the school rules, they are all made to be broken..."

"God, you're impossible, just get your backpack and go to school, don't forget to go to the nurses office first, they'll take a quick examination and will hand over your uniform."

Nate grabbed his backpack and goes to school. When entering the school ground Nate thought he was in heaven "Look at all those girls in those sexy uniforms, their skirts are just short enough to let me finger them without anyone noticing." Nate thought. When he took a better look around he noticed that nobody really gave him a second look, but this is something he can't stand and will change. Nate can't bear the thought of being left aside, he's normally the center of attention.

Trying to find his way around he decides to

You have the following choices:

1. socialize with a girl

*Noteb*
2. get the nurse apointment over with.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ocmer (UN: ocmer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ocmer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/1587976-Frist-day-of-school