*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926821-Hogwarts-Shrinking-Tale/cid/1563613-Luna-Lovegood
by Icarus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1926821
In this fun tale you're a student at Hogwarts, but due to a spell gone wrong you shrink!
This choice: Luna Lovegood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Luna Lovegood

    by: Sam Gamgee
Your shock is multiplied tenfold when you see a giant converse shoe, a colour you would cautiously call red, though it's hard to tell, attached to long black leggings. The two belonged to one Luna Lovegood, as did the matching pair that towered above your left side as well.

You recognised Luna from the Ravenclaw table. She was in to some pretty strange magic - perhaps she knew of a reversal for the mess you were in? The sooner fixed, the sooner you could continue perfecting your spell.

You attempt to get the attention of the blue-eyed, zany giantess, banging on the side of her worn canvas shoe and shouting.

Luna bends down, platinum curls cascading, and:

You have the following choices:

1. Thinks you are some strange creature from the quibbler.

2. Thinks you are a bug or tiny muggle

*Noteb*
3. Ties her shoe(other).

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sam Gamgee (UN: hatband at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926821-Hogwarts-Shrinking-Tale/cid/1563613-Luna-Lovegood