*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919645-Glee-girl-transformations/cid/1902111-Quinn-remains-unnoticed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1919645
The girls from Glee change, then what happens?
This choice: Quinn remains unnoticed, and Santana gives up looking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Quinn remains unnoticed

    by: Lonly Wanderer
''Sanny come back, we need to do this quickly before we have to go to class'' Brittany called and at speed Quinn would think impossible at her true scan Santana spun around and headed back into the shower.
Quinn was glad she was saved from Santana's attention but now needed to find a way to fix herself. Begining to pace as she tried to come up with a plan it wasn't long before she banged her head against the bench. Rubbing her head she realised she shouldn't have hit the bench unless ... she was growing again. Quickly Quinn got out from under the bench, standing in the middle of the locker room until she reached her normal height.
Quinn then got her self clothed and left the locker room, Santana and Brittany can lock up, they thought she had gone already anyway. getting to her next class Quinn thought to herself, she needed to keep herself calm and pray she doesn't shrink again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Quinn gets home without incident

*Noteb*
2. Quinn gets into an argument with Rachel and shrinks

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lonly Wanderer (UN: pokeprof at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lonly Wanderer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919645-Glee-girl-transformations/cid/1902111-Quinn-remains-unnoticed