*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905071-2012s-Vorish-Effects/cid/1475253-Your-New-Guardian-Angel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1905071
December 21, 2012 happened. The world didn't end, but it's definitely a new world.
This choice: Your Sister Sees the Error of Her Ways  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your New Guardian Angel

    by: ticktockclock
Jenna's face turns beet red as she averts her eyes from yours. She backs away from you and you're able to take a deep breath after being pressed tightly by her stomach. Jenna walks over and sits down on her bed, easing herself on so as not to break it under her new weight. She tightens up her robe and sits in silence for a minute.

You watch and keep an eye on your voracious sister, keeping ready to run at a seconds notice if need be. You take a few deep breaths before standing straight up and stretching your muscles out. As you look at your sister, you're starting to realize that it's all true, you had a hard time believing it on the news this morning, and you even managed to remain skeptical gazing at your sister's swollen stomach. Being so close though, just mere seconds away from travelling down your sister's throat, someone who was always a good friend to you, it's all real. This is the kind of world you live in, if you're own flesh and blood was this close to devouring you, what's to stop some random person on the street, or girls you've offended in the past. It's a dangerous world out there for you.

"Phew, wow Jen," you say taking small gulps of breath in between each word. "You really worried me there for a minute," you say as you walk over and sit next to her on the bed.

You look at the bulge barely contained by your sister's silky robe. That used to be one of your best friends, and now he's just food, being digested by your loving sister. You poke her belly which jiggles like a bowl of jello in response. Jenna giggles at this.

"I'm sorry John," Jenna mumbles as she turns to look at you. "I don't know what came over me. It's just... well you said it pretty well. It's a whole new thing that us women can do, and you probably don't want to hear it, but you guys, you know, men. You taste really good, like take the best thing you've ever eaten and multiply it by ten, that's how good you taste." Jenna starts to trail off and her eyes glaze over as she's clearly thinking of getting another meal.

"Uhhhh, Jen?" You say slowly trying to regain her attention.

"Oh-oh," she mutters as she snaps back to reality, wiping the bit of drool that formed in the corner of her mouth. "A-anyway. That's no excuse for trying to eat you, you're my brother. You've always been there for me, so I'll do my best to always be there for you."

You give your sister a puzzled look. "What?" That's all you manage to say, not entirely sure what she's saying.

She in return looks annoyed. "Oh come on you dum-dum," she says playfully. "I'm saying that this is a dangerous world for you now, it's going to be rough for you out there, you're an appealing looking meal, trust me on that." She mutters that last bit under her breath. "So, I'm not going to say that you'll be safe all the time, but as long as you're with me I'll make sure that you don't end up churning away in some girls gut."

Your eyes grow as big as saucer and you just want to cry. You throw your arms around your big sister and hug her like you never have before. "Oh Jenna, oh thank you thank you thank you!!!" You're barely able to contain yourself as you continue to squeeze her.

"Oooof," you knocked the wind out of her it seems. "Okay okay, easy there tiger. You're welcome, just... remember, I won't always be there so you'll have to learn to take care of yourself got it?"

"Yeah... yeah of course, I'll be careful." You say as you begin to regain your composure.

"All right then," Jenna leans over and kisses you on the top of your head. "Now remember, this deal doesn't apply to everyone, I'm not giving up on eating people, so you bring your friends around then they're fair game got it?"

You nod in response as you look at her belly, confirming she's not lying about that little fact.

"Good, go on, get outta here then. I've got a meal to sleep off."

You leave and look back to see your Jenna lay back on her bed and begin to massage her stomach. You close the door take a deep breath. Well at least you've got some sense of hope now. So today is the first day of the rest of your life, do you remember what you have to do today?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It's the Weekend, Let's Try to Have Some Fun

2. It's Only Wednesday, You're Going to be Late for School

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ticktockclock (UN: megaxplayfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ticktockclock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905071-2012s-Vorish-Effects/cid/1475253-Your-New-Guardian-Angel